Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Imagine next sale they do 50% off in store, but no phone orders. Lmao. The phone was probably ringing off the hook for the last one 

somebody shoot me now then.

yeah, i really should've taken advantage of the 50% in store, but like it was stated before none of us, if any, are buying M&N's at retail for $260-$300.

we all wait for the sale, and that is the only time that they are moving a ton of jersey's from their stock.

i'll be happy with just a 40% online lol.

shame on me though. i'll just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed

The last M&N jerseys I bought at retail was my 2 All-Star Jordans. $300 and $350 
mean.gif
. But before that I copped from LakeShow and now I wait for sales or eBay steals 
laugh.gif

LOL, yeah man. I posted my FAIL feelings a page back or so, but it hurts seeing that thing posted. I had bought the purple on sale before this recent M&N instore so i really need that black KJ bad. I have a bunch of other KJ jersey's as well, my favorite player from back in the day. Sucks I slacked on the sale, but work had me swamped during that time ahhhh i'm just salty!

check ebay man, for some reason everytime ive searched on ebay ive always seen KJ jerseys seller for about 50% of retail

My haul from the sale

Picked up a couple authentics from eBay as well over the last week. Think I'm good for awhile at least until the next sale.

Called about that Jordan All Star Jersey for valentines day and the guy confirmed that it is screen printed and not stitched smh

Wasn't it screen printed originally? If not, I can understand the disappointment. If so, why would they change that? accuracy should be a priority.

I'm camping behind a car using ghost with a motion sensor for the next 50% lol...

pass on the red jordan all star... if they rereleased the white one id cop instantly... i wish i didnt pass on it back then :smh:

Back
Top Bottom