Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wasn't it screen printed originally? If not, I can understand the disappointment. If so, why would they change that? accuracy should be a priority.

I'm camping behind a car using ghost with a motion sensor for the next 50% lol...

:lol:

Question...

About to send a blank in to get customized to EPS... the order form ask: "PLEASE DECLARE IF YOU WANT JERSEYS/KITS COMPLETED IN A LAYERED OR REVERSE KISS CUT STYLE.

I want it done exactly like the OG... which option to choose?

:nerd:

do warm up jerseys count?

game worn team issued!

do warm up jerseys count?

game worn team issued!
i hate you!

i'm looking for this kind of shooting shirt for few years.

especially from nike. champion version got terrible lakers logo...

i saw purple corie blount but it was 3xl, too big for me:frown:

got blank nike but game issued with surname on back is the real deal! it's great!

i hate you!
i'm looking for this kind of shooting shirt for few years.
especially from nike. champion version got terrible lakers logo...

i saw purple corie blount but it was 3xl, too big for me:frown:
got blank nike but game issued with surname on back is the real deal! it's great!

its an XL I can't even wear it. I would have to gain 50 lbs just for me to fit into it. It's more of a collectors item for me now. I really thought about having it tailored to fit me tho.

its an XL I can't even wear it. I would have to gain 50 lbs just for me to fit into it. It's more of a collectors item for me now. I really thought about having it tailored to fit me tho.
damn u:smile: if u ever will think about selling it, leave me a message.

XL is perfect for me...

No way that MJ is only $250. I would be shocked.

Usually MJ jerseys are in store only and not online. Phone orders should be a go.

darren rovell (@darrenrovell) tweeted at 9:11 AM on Wed, Feb 12, 2014:
First MJ retro Mitchell & Ness will sell is 1989 All-Star jersey, on sale for $250 on 2/14

Can't believe it's only $250. That's actually reasonable and shocking for M&N. They have so many other jerseys for $300 and the last MJ was $350.

Can't wait to see pics in here.

They going to start retroing jordan jerseys, damn, there goes my money

You reckon they'll do the whole bulls run again?

Back
Top Bottom