Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yeah they're legit, sold them already. I don't believe in customs. No thrill in having that. I also got a bobby Jackson but I'm keeping that one, lol.

That kemp is going to be tough to alter width wise because of the white stripe where it says sonics on the front and kemp on the back. Altering it might mess that part up.
that's true, it's gonna be hard

but don't worry in few days u will see the results.

my local tailor is full profesional, so i'm easy

the problem with narrowed jerseys is when u got wide strips on sides like lakers, heat, spurs and few others. but in this case will be ok

love black timbervolwes unis! i have to buy black game shorts someday.

btw. that's my tailored mj jersey size 60 -> 48/52

it's little wilder on chest but fits great! every cut and sewn is made the same as original.

Last edited:
I know it's not NBA-related, but can someone tell me anything about UNC basketball jerseys?

Are the authentics made by Nike or Jordan Brand? If they are/were made by both, which years? I'm looking for an authentic white UNC jersey but don't know what to look for.

I know it's not NBA-related, but can someone tell me anything about UNC basketball jerseys?

Are the authentics made by Nike or Jordan Brand? If they are/were made by both, which years? I'm looking for an authentic white UNC jersey but don't know what to look for.
There are a few different versions that are readily available, the most being the Jordan Brand version. There are two different versions of this that you'll find commonly, one that is screen printed and one that has sewn on letters and numbers...both are nice IMO.

Another version that was released was the mid-90's version pictured below although I have never seen it in white. This version has the numbers/letters stitched on.

A third version that you can find (pictured below) is another Nike version that comes in size 46 only. I believe this jersey was produced primarily to be an autographed offering through Upper Deck as that is the form you will most usually see them. You can find them un-autographed in both blue as well as white. This is the nicest version IMO.

There are a couple other versions available such as the UNC/Olympic reversible but probably not what you're looking for. Hope this helps.

Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? The description says don't buy that cheap stuff from the East and this is as real as it gets aside from the $5000 ones

400 - 600. Ebay is full of fakes tho. I havent seen a legit one on ebay in a while. 
damn at that price fakes are almost worth it
roll.gif
 kidding but damn mitchell&ness gets pricey. Arethey just fakes from a rep website that people try to sell as real?

Last edited:
Thats not retail thats just resale price. I think retail was 300. Anyways here is a pic of a legit one and one of a fake.

Real

Fake 

Notice the wide shoulders on the fake and the different jocktag. Real tag should have the Date of the game on top of Mike's name then the M&N tag under that. Plus the fake just looks off. Hope this helps. Also most fake jerseys the NBA logo always looks wierd.  Thats the first thing I look at. I the NBA man doesnt have ankles its a fake !!!!!

Last edited:

Thats not retail thats just resale price. I think retail was 300. Anyways here is a pic of a legit one and one of a fake.

Real

Fake 

Notice the wide shoulders on the fake and the different jocktag. Real tag should have the Date of the game on top of Mike's name then the M&N tag under that. Plus the fake just looks off. Hopemthis helps
ok I see, i wouldn't have been able to tell myself but now I see pretty clearly

there was also something like that with older version of tags, better materials

i remember also shaq nd penny same version of ASG jerseys

i wasn't sure it's og and they gone for 100-150$ on ebay

the one i was looking at that I posted the pics of is at about 130 right now lol

I have never seen that one before. Didnt know it existed. I would have immediately dismissed it as a fake if i saw it tho. Thought there was only one version that M&N made

they are customs tho

they are real sample blanks that we customized pretty good/accurate

Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? The description says don't buy that cheap stuff from the East and this is as real as it gets aside from the $5000 ones

Another dead giveaway and the fact that the seller isn't even TRYING that hard... The M&N jocktag BUT the Adidas Swingman tag up at the neck. Come on people, that's just insulting lol.

they are customs tho

they are real sample blanks that we customized pretty good/accurate

This is correct. There was a group of people that did it from Jersey Central when one if the members found a bunch of blanks at a TJ Maxx or Ross.

But the one with the Adidas retail tags and the M&N jock tag is fake.

Back
Top Bottom