Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

im not even gonna respond to the guy i have blocked.

because he doesnt know how to read clearly
I understand what you wanted to say, you smart head. :wink:. That Kidd wasn't Adidas athlete, he didn't have contact with Adidas back then respectively.

But you mentioned that jersey might be customized. So I just wanted to say that Kidd did actually wear that style.

Don't know if the jersey is customized or not though.

Last edited:
im not even gonna respond to the guy i have blocked.

because he doesnt know how to read clearly
I blocked him too. 
laugh.gif

Colleagues, if anyone of you has the Jersey?

I saw her with someone of you but I do not remember who.

Whats the best way to spot a fake Dino jersey and Is that blank Nike Pro cut blank legit?

^Holy Jesus Shuttlesworth!

Last edited:
That Allen...
smokin.gif

Blank Dino must be legit but it doesn't have the Raptors wordmark on the front so you'd need to find someone who can add that on in addition to customizing it.

Can you guys help me with another random legit check?

I got this Dri-Fit Finley on ebay for cheap with another jersey and I'm pretty sure it's fake but the seller assures me he got it from the NBA store back then so I thought I'd get another opinion just to be sure. Plus I find it a bit odd someone would have bothered making a fake Finley jersey...

here are the pics:

As for what I find is off about this jersey:

First of all, the jock tag looks off, especially the font of the size numbers - the 4s have a pretty distinct shape on the couple of Dri-Fit jerseys I own.

The cut also looks off - and the jersey is rather short for a 48 Dri-Fit.

Also, the NBA logo doesn't look like the usual one used on other jerseys made in Salvador, and the way some of the "Dallas" letters are cut is pretty sloppy.

The number 4 also looks a bit different from other Finley jerseys I've compared it to (with a wider space between the arms of the 4) and the material isn't the regular tackle twill. The star on the back also looks off.

So, yeah... I think it's fake.

they actually did make fake Finley authentics

honestly i could be wrong that looks legit to me. neck tag is good, size tag is good. jersey overall looks decent.

Plus I find it a bit odd someone would have bothered making a fake Finley jersey...
That Finley looks good to me

I own a fake Reebok TJ Ford Milwaukee Bucks jersey. At first I never thought than anybody would ever make one..

Also need a legit check on this Kobe, at a glance the jersey looks good but the jock tag looks a little bit off place. 

* WHY are all the pictures turns up side down???

Last edited:
find it odd that they would make fake finley's too, but i have the same dri-fit finley in sz 48 also and it looks similar. i also picked up a blank of the same dallas jersey that i wanted to customize into a nowitzki, but i have a feeling that blank is fake. i put it against my finley since the blank was a 48 and the blank was huge, plus the star in the back look more like an amoeba instead of a star hahaha

i had the white nash (sold it) , still have the blue finley and i wanted to get the grey alternate dirk in nike dri-fit jersey's but those are hard as hell to find. zyzz, don't you have the grey dirk nike dri-fit?

find it odd that they would make fake finley's too, but i have the same dri-fit finley in sz 48 also and it looks similar. i also picked up a blank of the same dallas jersey that i wanted to customize into a nowitzki, but i have a feeling that blank is fake. i put it against my finley since the blank was a 48 and the blank was huge, plus the star in the back look more like an amoeba instead of a star hahaha

i had the white nash (sold it) , still have the blue finley and i wanted to get the grey alternate dirk in nike dri-fit jersey's but those are hard as hell to find. zyzz, don't you have the grey dirk nike dri-fit?

got rid of it over a year ago

not sure why you all think your mavs jerseys are fake :lol:

and to be clear, Nike did a bad job with the star on the back for some reason. they all looked like crap.

Back
Top Bottom