Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

He relisted it, pretty sure he shill bidded @Pauliewalnutzz
Don't worry, I took care of that
pimp.gif

Thanks for the heads up @Pauliewalnutzz
pimp.gif
repped

when did you pay? has he replied or said anything? looking like he relisted it to get more... :nerd:

how much did ypu pay for the kobe boxed?

i have one under my bed, i think either white or purple. was gonna sell it since they dried up on ebay and started going for higher prices last time i saw one

how much did ypu pay for the kobe boxed?

i have one under my bed, i think either white or purple. was gonna sell it since they dried up on ebay and started going for higher prices last time i saw one

$135 shipped from full moon. Purple sells for more though. The last couple I saw sold for around $200.

makes me wanna go to a thrift store but i know damn well i aint finding a champion authentic :lol:

That was my first time ever thrift store shopping. I picked up my little sister for her birthday weekend. She just recently turned 16 and is real into vintage stuff and thrift stores. For her birthday I gave her some bday cash. She wanted to go thrift store shopping. We hit up 3 in my area. The thrift store we went to had a sports memorabilia room. There was a rack with jerseys. They had some good ones but in larger sizes. Then I saw the penny authentic. I took some pictures and asked on here if it was legit because it was priced for $20. As soon as it was confirmed to be authentic I bought it for $21!Thanks to little sis I was at the right place at the right time.

i don't have problems with trift shops:smile: especiecially when u can find pearls like that penny:smile:

i need blue penny pro cut sooo badly...

but usually it's out of my range...

and when is reasonable price, i don't have money...

That blue Penny in the sunlight makes me a bit mad that I got the black one :lol: :pimp: GREAT find man.

Back
Top Bottom