Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Does anyone know if fake alonzo mourning miami heat champion authentics with double tags were made? id take a photo but i haven't got my camera here

Last edited:
thats a good deal especially for mesh numbers.

Lebrons are all over the place on ebay, thats why after awhile the price starts to dip. i hope he lists a million of em. ill take a JJ, Deron, and Bron on the low because if he has a huge stock its gonna happen just like all his past NBA items especially the boxed jerseys.
not paying $300+ for a jersey in 2014. 2 for $200 is more like it.

i don't see them going below $100. glad i didn't cop the flawed boxed lebron jersey.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if fake alonzo mourning miami heat champion authentics with double tags were made? id take a photo but i haven't got my camera here

Not that im aware of but post pic when you can

Lebrons are all over the place on ebay, thats why after awhile the price starts to dip. i hope he lists a million of em. ill take a JJ, Deron, and Bron on the low because if he has a huge stock its gonna happen just like all his past NBA items especially the boxed jerseys.

i don't see them going below $100. glad i didn't cop the flawed boxed lebron jersey.

def a good price, doesnt matter with the boxed jerseys since they were 2XL anyways so unless you were that size, they were worthless.

they could go below $100, one of yours did. Like i said, if he has a very large stock like he usually does. he floods the market and price start to drop. Ive been following sellers like him and especially him for years. happens everytime, with nba shorts, jerseys, boxed jerseys.

thats all if he has 100+ of those lebron authentics.

a couple that you ordered a few days ago sold for $75 each in the same size from him. so they jump around but eventually will fall once everyone that wanted em gets em.

i could care less i dont care to buy jerseys in the first place but if they had a Deron cheap enough id get it.

def a good price, doesnt matter with the boxed jerseys since they were 2XL anyways so unless you were that size, they were worthless.

they could go below $100, one of yours did. Like i said, if he has a very large stock like he usually does. he floods the market and price start to drop. Ive been following sellers like him and especially him for years. happens everytime, with nba shorts, jerseys, boxed jerseys.

thats all if he has 100+ of those lebron authentics.

a couple that you ordered a few days ago sold for $75 each in the same size from him. so they jump around but eventually will fall once everyone that wanted em gets em.

i could care less i dont care to buy jerseys in the first place but if they had a Deron cheap enough id get it.
i'm 6'3 and wear a 52. good size for deals. smaller sizes always go higher, especially 44. 

i'm looking for some mj home #23 jersey authentic or pro cut

r these tags ok? could be original jersey with these tags, made in salvador?

there is 1997/98 on season tag, as i know, shold be older version nike tags for that season.

edit:

ok, i made research. it's (probably)fake. on neck tag is "made in salvador", on this tag is "made in the usa", two different information means it's probably fake. there sholdn't be also number on small tag with lenght and tag with swoosh.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a standard guide on jerseys? Like, what companies had the license from what year to another. As well as what jersey sizes were produced?

Besides Rawling and Sandknit. It was Champion, then Nike/Puma/Starter, and then Nike again, followed by Reebok and Adidas?
Champion was from 9x-97 or so? Can anyone fill in the blanks?
As well, Champion produced size 36, 40, 44, 48, and 52?
Nike white tag were in the same sizes?
Puma/Starter size ??
Nike 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, and 60?
Reebok Same as Nike, without the 36 maybe?
Adidas ??

Can anyone confirm as well the off sizes, such as 46 and 50 and what not? Are the legit or is it only pro cut?
Also, the fit of the jerseys? I know that Reebok size 44 fit like 48, and 52 fit like 56, and so on. How consistent are the others?

there is 1997/98 on season tag, as i know, shold be older version nike tags for that season.

edit:

ok, i made research. it's (probably)fake. on neck tag is "made in salvador", on this tag is "made in the usa", two different information means it's probably fake. there sholdn't be also number on small tag with lenght and tag with swoosh.
Either fake or customized.

They were customizing such Nike pro-cuts in Jordan back then. 

He never worn that style.

Does anyone have a standard guide on jerseys? Like, what companies had the license from what year to another. As well as what jersey sizes were produced?

Besides Rawling and Sandknit. It was Champion, then Nike/Puma/Starter, and then Nike again, followed by Reebok and Adidas?
Champion was from 9x-97 or so? Can anyone fill in the blanks?
As well, Champion produced size 36, 40, 44, 48, and 52?
Nike white tag were in the same sizes?
Puma/Starter size ??
Nike 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, and 60?
Reebok Same as Nike, without the 36 maybe?
Adidas ??

Can anyone confirm as well the off sizes, such as 46 and 50 and what not? Are the legit or is it only pro cut?
Also, the fit of the jerseys? I know that Reebok size 44 fit like 48, and 52 fit like 56, and so on. How consistent are the others?
This is for the licences, year by year.

Not sure if there's any guide with all jersey sizes produced, of each brand. Especially of the fit of the jerseys (size comparation between brands).

If someone finds one, it would be nice to share.

Did they ever make Rodman Bulls Champion red authentic in retail (besides pinstripe one)?

Same question for Barkley Suns purple authentic (besides black and white)?

I don't remember ever seeing any of these. 

Depends on what you mean by double tags. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think double tags on retail jerseys only appeared when Champion no longer had the exclusivity, from 97-98 onwards. The Heat were with Nike at that point so I don't think Champion ever made Heat authentics with retail double tags.

You can find jerseys from earlier seasons with the extra pro-cut tag (the ones with the year) though, but that's a bit different - there was one like that on ebay recently.

edit:

They made a retail pro-cut with that jocktag tag but I'm pretty sure this one's fake - can't remember the details to tell the differences between the fakes and the legit ones but the Bulls logo looks off and is off-centered. Someone made a comparison in this thread a while back.

im 150 pounds 5'8 what size mitchell and ness jersey should i get?

I wear mostly small shirts but I dont want the jersey to be too small length wise

I wear mostly small shirts but I dont want the jersey to be too small length wise
I'm also 5'8" and I'd probably go with a 44, but I wear bigger shirts than small.  Probably you would want a 40 or 44.

I'm also 5'8" and I'd probably go with a 44, but I wear bigger shirts than small.  Probably you would want a 40 or 44.

yeah in my adidas jerseys I get a small but that also has plus 2 length and it fits perfect

im 6'2 and a bit heavier and ive got a 40 and its perfect over a tee but too tight over a hoodie and just a but too short for my liking, you cant go wrong with a 40 or 44 it all depends on the length you want it

I know what you're talking about.. they made dual tags and they're legit. I've seen a few of them. I don't have a Mourning, but I have a Tim Hardaway with the dual tagging (sorry the date is in the way)....

Last edited:
Did they ever make Rodman Bulls Champion red authentic in retail (besides pinstripe one)?
Same question for Barkley Suns purple authentic (besides black and white)?

I don't remember ever seeing any of these. 

They never made the purple Suns for regular retail, only the pro-cuts. Don't recall ever seeing a red Rodman jersey either.

[

edit:

The proper tagging for that jersey should look like this...

However, there were some other versions released that look like the regular NIke jocktag, but they don't have that "Made in U.S.A." flap tag on it, those are fake for sure.

Back
Top Bottom