Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks for the info on the home Penny guys!!! I know what I'm buying myself for my birthday/father's day!! Damn I been wanting that jersey for years man. Ya'll made my day for real man, repped

Really would need to see an in-person photo of the Penny. From the stock photo obviously the striping/border isn't as thick around the "1" and off around the arm/neck openings.

wouldnt shock me if they took some of those off the site when the sale starts, they have done it in the past

the shoulders look good and thin. if its 50% off im copping. would have been better with the gold logo

they play is smart, everyone cops this and then a year later they will release the gold logo

wouldnt shock me if they took some of those off the site when the sale starts, they have done it in the past

the shoulders look good and thin. if its 50% off im copping. would have been better with the gold logo

they play is smart, everyone cops this and then a year later they will release the gold logo

^ Yeah I remember they took off a bunch of jerseys during last year's Father's Day sale. I'd be shocked if its 50% off, probably 40%. In recent years has M&N released the same jersey/player the following year with a new addition? I'd much prefer a 50th anni version.

^ Yeah I remember they took off a bunch of jerseys during last year's Father's Day sale. I'd be shocked if its 50% off, probably 40%. In recent years has M&N released the same jersey/player the following year with a new addition? I'd much prefer a 50th anni version.

Well they did release the same Kobe with and without the all star patch after each other

i know there might be some others but i wouldnt put it past them. might not be a year but wouldnt be surprised to see a gold logo come out eventually.

with the white jersey, the gold logo would have stood out and looked so much better

not sure what happened to the first auction... :nerd:

but it was looking good at around $300 then it jumped to $1000+ then he relisted it

sold it for $350 BIN

Yea idk why ppl do that but some guy bidder $1200 for no apparent reason

Ended up selling for $350

Paid $100 for it during the blk friday sale 2011 so i can't complain. now on a hunt for a sz40

Last edited:

This dude is selling this, but not really familiar what to look for on a flight8403 to tell if its legit or not, any help?

@Zyzz

There all over the place then, the city im in has nothing but them smh dudes tryna scam everyone after they buy their steal on ebay, thanks for the info

@Zyzz

There all over the place then, the city im in has nothing but them smh dudes tryna scam everyone after they buy their steal on ebay, thanks for the info

some people just dont know they are fake

but yea with Jordan jerseys being popular now, a lot of fakes out there

Damn I really hope that Father's Day sale is 50% off. Need my Ewing and a few NFL jerseys already. I'm guessing it will only be 40% off though :x

Back
Top Bottom