Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I wanted a #24 Kobe.
tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

My jerseys delivered as soon as I leave for vacation smh lol I'll post pictures up when I get back. I received everything I ordered expect for the black Hardaway. No cancel email though so idk whats going on with that. 

for those of you who have been receiving your jerseys.. did your order status ever change from processing? or did it always say that and they just popped up at your houses ..

Sorry that people like that ruin the sale for some of you guys. That is horrible that M&N would fill a sale like that, while there are people waiting for 1 or 2 jersey to process for over a week.

And if you know me, I am not hating, just being real.

omg, i just readed what happens few pages back

it's so easy to resolve, just make some limits 1 jersey 4 buyer and life could be so easier... for the rest

just like nike did with j's...

LOL!

surely someone at M&N packed that order like "WTF? are you sure i'm doing this order right?" :rofl:

Last edited:
Nah, a lot of us don't need a 48 or 52. Majority of my boys wear a 40-44 and that's not fitted. A few wear a 48

That pic makes me sick!!! Moreso the fact the I ordered my gold kobe 20min after the sale started And I still got my order cancelled

That pic makes me sick!!! Moreso the fact the I ordered my gold kobe 20min after the sale started And I still got my order cancelled
When I moved and still had my credit card linked to my previous address, M&N called and said most fraudulent cases come from different shipping and billing addresses. They ended up canceling my order while they said it was ok over the phone. I've never dealt with them again. I'm going to assume they honored orders with the same addresses over different ones, just a theory. 

hey guys first post long time lurker, wow reading from the start of this thread to now the game has changed so much lol. Heres my little pick up damn 40 its skin tight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom