Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Add me to the list of guys who ordered the wrong size . My VC 44 away Raptors came in it fit just like buddies who posted him in his VC. So if anybody wants the oop on my VC away for 100 let me know . I wanted the Home VC anyway

Updated ooped to a fellow nt'er
Repped as well.

Did anyone buy anything with the % 40 off? Im still thinking if I should order something
I got the Steve Smith, Black Shaq, Red Hardaway and White Iverson in 48's.  Sure does not beat $100 each but I think I would kick my self if these three were not around for the next sale.

And the next sale would be what 30% off tops 50%.  Don't think were going to see another 100 deal for another 3-4 years if ever.

Anyone displaying jerseys like in a office?  I'll post some pics tomorrow of how I am just curios for some good options.  I'm not buying frames and **** like this is too expensive and I wonder if they'll really help a bball jersey.

http://ultramountdisplays.com/

http://www.shirtwhiz.com/products/shirt-whiz

What you end up getting? I remember you mentioned you wanted that penny, as well as I lol
im thinking now between kobe rookie jersey or that 04 blue jersey

Finally.

I can't believe I missed out on that $100 sale. Crazy. Of all the weekends for me not to be following along with the thread
mean.gif
. Is there no father's day sale this year? I'm in Canada so was hoping to see something on their website

So I hit up M&N earlier to place an order and I finally get a notification that Ive been charged. I check and i see they charged me 3 separate transactions (2 for $192 and another for $312)

WTF kind of business is this? has this issue happened to anyone else? Currently on the phone with paypal to see what the deal is with that. Im already getting an bad vibe from this

Anyone know how the baseball jerseys fit? Thinking of ordering a Bo Jackson White Sox one, but I want to make sure it's not a huge fit. Looking for more of a fitted cut.

Anyone know how the baseball jerseys fit? Thinking of ordering a Bo Jackson White Sox one, but I want to make sure it's not a huge fit. Looking for more of a fitted cut.

There's a baseball jersey thread.

I'm assuming you're talking about M&N? They're pretty much true to size. If you want it fitted, get your size. If you want it loose, go up a size.

Don't know the ins and outs but that was the beginning of the ending of Kemp.
I could be wrong but I think Kemps contract was crap and it had something to do with them giving Jim Mcilvane more money than he was currently making

Back
Top Bottom