Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got the $100 sale extended in my account. 96-97 Hakeem is $100 but the Mitch is full priced. Debating on buying the Ewing in a different size since mine was cancelled.

Last edited:
I got the $100 sale extended in my account. 96-97 Hakeem is $100 but the Mitch is full priced. Debating on buying the Ewing in a different size since mine was cancelled.

Hakeem wasnt even part of the sale?

id buy that up :lol: awesome jersey

it's hard to complain especially at $100 price point, even knowing how hard it would be for me to get my hands on a black kj suns authentic too. i picked up the purple kj from a prior sale and i have a white champion kj suns authentic already. i need to find that purple '88-89 kj suns.

it's just disappointing how M&N can't get it right when they retail the jersey for $300.

dont think thats the issue, they just dont make em accurate because they are idiots. they have made 100% accurate simple jerseys in the past and currently.

those graphic jerseys are probably harder

Got a tracking number for my kemp. Surprised that the jerseys have been still showing up for $100 ever since the first day of the sale

Got my Iverson rookie size 40 today. I think I'm done with M&N, I mean it's a great quality jersey, they just don't really make a size that fits me and I don't wear them enough to go through the tailoring hassle. This 40 is just a bit too tight, but the 44's are just too wide. Although I did try to call the store to exchange for a 44 but they are out :frown:

Got my Iverson rookie size 40 today. I think I'm done with M&N, I mean it's a great quality jersey, they just don't really make a size that fits me and I don't wear them enough to go through the tailoring hassle. This 40 is just a bit too tight, but the 44's are just too wide. Although I did try to call the store to exchange for a 44 but they are out :frown:

Someone bought 6 of the AI's over the phone when I got mine on Saturday

Maybe they plan to wear all 6

Not srs

To the people who still have the $100 jerseys extended, is it a code or your account that shows the prices?

Just bought a sz 40 today with the 40 percent off. I would have paid full price for this jersey. Thanks to the posters who mentioned that this jersey was available via the flagship store (phone order) with the 40 % off.

Nah, no Penny. White Penny, white Iverson and purple or royal blue 8 Kobe are the only non Knicks jerseys I would buy.

All of the jerseys I want are gone in my size online. Only thing I would even half way consider is a 34 Shaq since I have to settle or that red Payton jersey

man, if anyone still sees the $100 promo via their account and wants to extend that to me for a tip. hit me up.

Nah, no Penny. White Penny, white Iverson and purple or royal blue 8 Kobe are the only non Knicks jerseys I would buy.

i need that purple kobe in a 44... badly

if anyone can find me one and wants to trade for a yellow kobe hit me UP!

M&N posted this on their twitter. I'm assuming, they got some more in?

looks like a 40 the blue rookie iversons are behind it

anyways that jersey looks awesome, would cop that jersey..... for $100 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom