Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got my Hardaway in yesterday to complete my order

Bonus:

Called about the Iverson and the Penny.. no more 44's smh money saved I guess lol

The sale has finally disappeared from my account :frown:

Hehe
Did you have a RMA code and do a return ?

Also how do the old nike dry fit jerseys stack up like 2009 or so year models. Can anyone compare it to the new or old M&N products so I know what size to buy..

Props

Just returned from dry cleaners with my jersey. Had to first size up from a L to an XL in these authentics and had about 3-4 inches removed in length. It now fits like my M Swingman jersey's.

And here's the original L on left new shortened XL on right

Looks like they did a good job. I can't stand the length on the new jerseys. I only wear my rev joints to the game. Damn dresses.

Looks like they did a good job. I can't stand the length on the new jerseys. I only wear my rev joints to the game. Damn dresses.

Thanks! Yeah the length is silly. I caught a good deal on a brand new black Bron so I will be bringing it in for the same treatment.

Got my penny and AI in today. Very pleased.

So is the 40% on jerseys still going on with phone orders?

Also what is the phone order number?

So is the 40% on jerseys still going on with phone orders?

Also what is the phone order number?
267-273-7621

They are cleaned out of the good stuff unless you are a 2XL don't even call

However they do have the Robinson and Mutombo for full retail
eyes.gif

267-273-7621

They are cleaned out of the good stuff unless you are a 2XL don't even call

However they do have the Robinson and Mutombo for full retail :rolleyes
Damn, does the sale include baseball jerseys/batting practice jerseys as well?

As promised, here's some better pictures of the Jalen Rose jersey I picked up for $35 bucks shipped on eBay. The width of the jersey is a lot wider than I thought. A run through a hemlock machine could make it a tad slimmer looking but as far as the length of the jersey goes; the original owner did a number on it and now the length rests an inch or two above my waist. Not really liking that too much but I just hope the jersey is legit. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

If legit, the follow-up question is; who should I make this into? I like Jalen Rose but was considering a rookie Jamal Crawford or maybe even somebody from the 98 Bulls team. I'm leaning towards Dennis Rodman but Jamal Crawford sounds great too.

Why did you leave a hang tail on the lebron :x

I actually don't mind it/kinda like it. More of a "jersey" feel as opposed to a "shirt" feel if that makes any sense lol. To each out own right? Lol

What up NT fam. Need a legit check for my buddy. He dropped a pretty penny on this and i told him i dont think its legit. I thought where the slits are at the bottom are supposed to flare out a little, which they dont here. The jersey runs straight all the way down. Appreciate the help y'all!

yeah I believe that's fake. I've seen some of those around on ebay (or maybe it's always the same one
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom