Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Here's The Official Hornets Jerseys no sleeves thoughts on these but i gotta say these are not bad need the pinstrips but over all looks great

It could've been worse.....is my attitude....but happy these colors are back to breathe life into a dull NBA color palette (Pelicans :smh: )

Legit check on this Drexler. Thanks in advance!!!
    It looks like a sleeveless T Shirt. It doesn't even look like a Basketball Tank Top

Just a reminder for all , when in doubt, look at the shoulders. It should be Way More Narrow than that.

Legit check on this Drexler. Thanks in advance!!!

Shoutout to @PTone he let me get a size 48 Kobe off of him for the NT discount we were supposed to exchange sizes but M&N ended up canceling my size 44 Kobe and he still let me get it for the low

No NBA logo on the front anymore, it's on the back now. Pretty sure that means advertisement patches on the front in the near future :smh:

Last edited:
who do you guys think did the mj rookie jersey better between M&N and Nike?

Would you guys like it of Nike did the jerseys? Im not a fan of adidas but if nike does jerseys like the college, than I rather have adidas. College jerseys dont look right imo

I just hate how Adidas ODs on the length of the jerseys. The average person is not 6'9.

Mitchell and Ness better start thinking of an exit strategy because no one is going to be buying throwbacks of this garbage 15 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom