Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I had a friend who helped me get this one.
I need better friends 
mean.gif

The sudden increase in interest for Cavaliers jerseys now makes me glad that I picked up an old Blue Cleveland Cavaliers blank last year for $30 bucks. Seems like a smart investment now. Part of me wants them to go back to those jerseys from the 2003 to 2010 style. I never liked the new Cavs jerseys that were released after he left the team.

Those old uni's were great! Even if they went back to the orange/blue from the Price/Daugherty days. I don't like the new ones at all.

does anybody have any promocodes for Mitchell & Ness right now?
I don't think I've ever seen any M&N codes anywhere, especially after their two big sales recently. I could be totally wrong though.

Last edited:
More Rev30, this time with Kobe.

My grail jersey for sure ! Very happy to score it :smile:

Kobe Bryant, Rev30 authentic, 2XL2, Home

[

The two last Lakers championships 

From the HWC patch so this is the new authentic version.. The style is great.. But jerry logo on the back and adidas logo now on chest? SMH
The older I get the better jersey was..

I'm curious to see what other jerseys they bring back this season. Those three are nice though.

The sleeved black Laker jerseys are hideous. They were nice last year but adding sleeves is disgusting.

Happy they took the sleeves off the Latin Nights. I'm gonna get an authentic Knicks one someday.

Last edited:
From Kyle Lowry's IG when he recently re-signed with the Raptors:

#15 jersey is probably the one Amir Johnson wore for some ads to sell season tickets for the upcoming anniversary seasons (so not a VC). Not liking the lack of jerry on the front, but it is what it is.

But the gold tabs idea for champions is completely stupid.

i thought sleeves were RIP???

:smh: .....fight continues

btw nice rev 30s being posted (dc :pimp:) ....i know not a lot of ppl like them, but i love em, besides length and price

Last edited:
this probably will never happen but i would love to see the thunder to bring out the 80's-90's sonics unis.

The sudden increase in interest for Cavaliers jerseys now makes me glad that I picked up an old Blue Cleveland Cavaliers blank last year for $30 bucks. Seems like a smart investment now. Part of me wants them to go back to those jerseys from the 2003 to 2010 style. I never liked the new Cavs jerseys that were released after he left the team.

True, the navy blue one was my fave 8):smokin

True, the navy blue one was my fave 8):smokin

It's a size 36 too, pretty rare to come by. Not too many size 36 authentics go up on eBay so the second I saw this auction, I figured why not for $30 bucks. I'm kinda waiting on an official press release of some sort on what number he's going to wear this season. I'm leaning towards getting number 23 but if he goes with 6 or even 32, I'll go with either of them.

welp no more stitched Jerry, "sticker" Jerry is here to stay.

Last edited:
It's a size 36 too, pretty rare to come by. Not too many size 36 authentics go up on eBay so the second I saw this auction, I figured why not for $30 bucks. I'm kinda waiting on an official press release of some sort on what number he's going to wear this season. I'm leaning towards getting number 23 but if he goes with 6 or even 32, I'll go with either of them.
You go with 23. Who cares what number he decides on now. Speaking for most of the collectors on here you customize according to what the player was wearing that year. Regarding those HWC jerseys, I will easily give $300 to a team store that does mesh numbers for either the Flo-Jo Pacers or Dino Raptors. It will never happen though. 

Last edited:
gold tab looks stupid lol they should've done gold star(s) w the year the championship was won

Last edited:
with the new changes to the rev 30 (adidas logo in front, nba in back) ....will the current rev 30's go on sale???????????????? will we see a ton of rev 30 authentic blanks hit marshall's ross??

lmk, need MCW jersey

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom