Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

smokin.gif

is that supposed to be a good price? :lol:

you can find roses all day for less than $150 on ebay if you actually look. hell even under $100 at times.

Ive had 3 of them and paid less than $75 on each one :lol: and yes this was even during the time he was playing

yesterday was 15% off at the NBA store so I tried to get a blank authentic jersey, but it seems that you can not buy any blanks from the NBA store or is there a secret that I have not found out about yet?

yesterday was 15% off at the NBA store so I tried to get a blank authentic jersey, but it seems that you can not buy any blanks from the NBA store or is there a secret that I have not found out about yet?
they wont ship customs or blanks internationally, my girlfriend tried to get me a pacers rev 30 with my name and number and they wouldn't ship it. sucks that we are willing to spend $300+ and they wont even bother to sell it to us

they wont ship customs or blanks internationally, my girlfriend tried to get me a pacers rev 30 with my name and number and they wouldn't ship it. sucks that we are willing to spend $300+ and they wont even bother to sell it to us

only chance is to drive to the team shop and buy a blank from their store, but of course for that we would have to be in the states in the respective city....SMH!

I don't know what's worse. That style of the Rockets jersey or a Dwight Howard jersey :x

These aren't authentics but figured I would post a pic. Bought these for my five year old nephew. All were only $18 and the Kemba was $15. Couldn't beat that price.

you can find roses all day for less than $150 on ebay if you actually look. hell even under $100 at times.

Ive had 3 of them and paid less than $75 on each one :lol: and yes this was even during the time he was playing

i dont know, but $100 off for anything's noteworthy...and since nba store rarely gives out discounts, i figured id help geez wtf lol

Last edited:

i dont know, but $100 off for anything's noteworthy...and since nba store rarely gives out discounts, i figured id help geez wtf lol

nah i wasnt coming at you but dont think anyone on here is paying $200 for those authentics especially when its not there size.

retail is $250 if they werent paying that much, dont see em paying $200.

i know retail supposedly went up too.

yall need to keep an eye on ebay, deals pop up if you know how to look and frequently.

only chance is to drive to the team shop and buy a blank from their store, but of course for that we would have to be in the states in the respective city....SMH!
some team stores will ship internationally, i was gonna get a kings rev 30 around fathers day and it would ship but just didn't pull the trigger, email the team store you want to cop from and ask. you are closer to the states then i am so chances are they would ship to you

Not happy about the double stitching for that price.

But this pistons jersey in black is a good look.

Last edited:
Not happy about the double stitching for that price.

But this pistons jersey in black is a good look.
The OG's double-stitched. the number of layers depends on the design/number of colours used - it's not an indication of quality. black on blue numbers = double-stitched.

Is that black Pistons one of those $1,000 a pop custom jerseys?
laugh.gif

some team stores will ship internationally, i was gonna get a kings rev 30 around fathers day and it would ship but just didn't pull the trigger, email the team store you want to cop from and ask. you are closer to the states then i am so chances are they would ship to you

Thanks, will call a few team stores then!

nah i wasnt coming at you but dont think anyone on here is paying $200 for those authentics especially when its not there size.

retail is $250 if they werent paying that much, dont see em paying $200.

i know retail supposedly went up too.

yall need to keep an eye on ebay, deals pop up if you know how to look and frequently.

This right here. I get where my man JFM is coming from, but the only reason I've gone HAM on some of these Rev30's lately is because I've been able to get them mostly for wayyyy below retail and sometimes even under $90...

Hell I just won a Dwight Howard Rev30 white Magic Limited Edition for $56 the other day. I will have it shortened and wear it with my OG white/black/blue Shaq Attaq's...

Granted I know he's not there anymore...but stil...a Limited Boxed Rev30 for less than an new screen printed replica? I'll take that any day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom