Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I don't have a problem with people rocking fakes. Authentics have gone up so much in price and the fakes are getting good.

$300 for an authentic. NBA and NFL are out of their ******* mind.

The George isn't a good example but they had some Kobe's on eBay, if it wasn't for the cut of the jersey looking like a swingman, most in here would have thought it was real without a doubt. That's how good the fake was, material and all

I would defiantly for a fake if had mesh numbers. This one caught me off guard.

Last edited:
agreed, never. just disgusting.

people cant tell the difference these days but IDC. gotta have the real deal

laugh.gif
   exactly
I aint gonna front. That jersey looks good to me. I would have definately been fooled.

agreed, never. just disgusting.

people cant tell the difference these days but IDC. gotta have the real deal
Even if the jersey's perfectly accurate with top notch quality and I have the slightest doubt, it will just ruin it for me lol

Can't blame the average fan who doesn't really care about jerseys and doesn't want to pay those silly prices though.

Last edited:
Super easy way to tell a Rev-30 fake is the neck tag is off to the side and not directly in the middle. I got fooled plenty of times. Almost paid $170+ for a Hollywood Nights Kobe jersey a few months back 
mean.gif

I've always wondered how come they seem to get that one wrong so often - it's not like there's anything difficult about putting the damn tag right in the middle
laugh.gif

They just do that so it can be called a "fake" when its actually a real jersey. They aren't allowed to put it in the middle. 

I'm not saying I would wear a fake, I would never. I'm just saying, with these ridiculous prices, I don't know anyone that is. Except for those terrible fakes. Like come on, clearly those just look so damn bad.

I got around 50 authentics, I'm good until the next BIG sale. I don't see myself buying another Nike Elite or Adidas Rev30 again. Even MLB Shop has raised their authentics each year :x

Nike nfl elites are cool but those prices.

the look, feel, and quality is :pimp:

Still got my size 40 calvin i wanted to get rid of but i might just keep it. its a beauty

They just do that so it can be called a "fake" when its actually a real jersey. They aren't allowed to put it in the middle. 

can you explain "they aren't allowed to put in the middle" ? I thought the goal of every counterfeiter is to make the product as close as possible to the real thing? :nerd:

hes pretty much saying the jerseys are real but they purposely make em wrong so they are "real"

the jerseys are fake, idk if hes suggesting they are made with same material and same factory but they arent. material isnt even the same

Not sure if I posted these before, I think I forgot. This was a large authentic Stephen Curry All Star from NBA.com when they had an additional sale off of on sale items, and I got the All Star for $150 shipped. I'm a size small and I was able to get it tailored to fit tighter, though even in large it only had 19.5 width.

Reactions: OTG
Is anyone here from Orlando, who could go down to the team shop to check something out for me?

If yes, PM me!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom