Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I thought you were buying em to resell since you were so shocked about the estimated value :lol:

I was quoted a much lower price for each thats why i was surprised. Working on a deal for both if the red is a 40. 

The few jerseys I was watching all had the same number of bids and it all happen at the same time. Not sure if it's exactly shill bidding or just noobs jumping up the price

i'm pretty sure he shill bids. Even though the prices may end low, he knows what he wants for a product and will shill bid and relist if he doesn't get it. I remember a couple of years back I noticed some strange activity on the revolution 30 authentics he had

Last edited:
I'll blame it in newbs. He's a wholesale, he gets everything direct and traded, no named, and superstar. I don't see him going out of his way to make accounts to bid up stuff when he's got hundreds/thousands of items listed everyday.

I could be wrong since we have been fooled by legit Fortune 500 companies with illegal practices.

Doesn't strike me as the guy or guys to do that. They have been on eBay forever and I've bought from them quite a few times. This is the first time this has come up so idk

I kinda remember some people (2nd-highest bidders) saying they got a second chance offer immediately after the auction had ended, which suggests that fullmoon's accomplices put in the highest bid.

Their prices are still relatively low, so doesn't really matter.

I kinda remember some people (2nd-highest bidders) saying they got a second chance offer immediately after the auction had ended, which suggests that fullmoon's accomplices put in the highest bid.

Thanks for bringing that up. That happened to me on the warriors Nate Robinson swingman

Thanks for bringing that up. That happened to me on the warriors Nate Robinson swingman

you do know they have large stock of jerseys and makes it easier to sell right away especially if it ends at a good price profit wise. you are basically selling 2 jerseys at the same time.

Damn, I would cop but it's a 36 tho.
$_57.JPG

I have also bought much from full moon, all authentic and rarely has anything I've purchased gotten that last minute bump. Out of his last 3-4 D Howard boxed jersey's, mine sold for $56 and everything else was in the high 60's low 70's. highly doubt he shills.

Back
Top Bottom