Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I love seeing people post jerseys..instead of asking legit or not. Maybe we need a separate legit check thread..:smh:

This comes up in cycles... I don't mind legit checks, but with that being said the last few have been some of the worst most obvious fakes around. If you want to get into jersey's that's cool but do some homework first.

This comes up in cycles... I don't mind legit checks, but with that being said the last few have been some of the worst most obvious fakes around. If you want to get into jersey's that's cool but do some homework first.

True that.. but it would be better to have it separated.. majority of us dont want to keep checking it is legit or not.

I love seeing people post jerseys..instead of asking legit or not. Maybe we need a separate legit check thread..
mean.gif
This ^^^^

Good Idea.

True that.. but it would be better to have it separated.. majority of us dont want to keep checking it is legit or not.

I agree, no harm in separating at all. I already started the Swingman thread lol, and we don't get as many LC's in there (or not as blatant lol) ...anyone volunteer starting an LC thread or... Mods...@memphisboi55 is that too redundant and will it get locked?

I agree, no harm in separating at all. I already started the Swingman thread lol, and we don't get as many LC's in there (or not as blatant lol) ...anyone volunteer starting an LC thread or... Mods...@memphisboi55 is that too redundant and will it get locked?
ABD, http://niketalk.com/t/603489/nba-jersey-legit-checks

I got sick of almost every post being a legit check, on both the authentic and swingman threads. Mods if yall wanna take it down thats cool, didn't really think before making it that it could be taken down

Last edited:
I only had problems with all the legit checks when the person not to be named who got banned posted like 5 a day and then argued back and forth on the most minute detail. Yes some of these legit checks are pretty bad, but the thread title does say "info/guide"

i dont understand how dudes cant tell anymore especially with how bad some of these are. like look what the player wears and compare to the jersey you are trying to buy. some of these so bad its like why would a company make or release a jersey that looks like that? SMH

i dont understand how dudes cant tell anymore especially with how bad some of these are. like look what the player wears and compare to the jersey you are trying to buy. some of these so bad its like why would a company make or release a jersey that looks like that? SMH

It's just common sense that people are lacking. Like you said, once you know which player you like, check and compare if the jersey you are wanting to buy is the exact same. Check materials, if they (the brand, nike, champion, starter, reebok or adidas) made that material. It's not that difficult to do the research, but people are lazy. I can understand when people csnt identify real tags from fakes, but usually there is more wrong with the jersey than just the tags.. And most importantly, if it is too good to be true, yeah... it usually is either a fake or a scam. Not that great deals never happen, but majority is usually fake.

Last edited:

I can't front, I don't know the difference, I mean some are obvious, but I'm generally clueless when it comes to spotting fakes.

I can't front, I don't know the difference, I mean some are obvious, but I'm generally clueless when it comes to spotting fakes.

I'm referring to the horrible and very obvious fakes

Not everyone can tell a jersey is fake especially some if these swingmans I'm just referring to the ones posted latkes that are just plain horrible looking quality and design wise. It's like you really think a company is gonna put that out for sale? Smh come on

I'm referring to the horrible and very obvious fakes

Not everyone can tell a jersey is fake especially some if these swingmans I'm just referring to the ones posted latkes that are just plain horrible looking quality and design wise. It's like you really think a company is gonna put that out for sale? Smh come on

Yeah some are really bad.

Back
Top Bottom