Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys, is this legit?

thanks
indifferent.gif
 You cant be serious. You should stop buying jerseys if you think this "might" be real.  

hey guys, any idea where i would be able to find the size tag for a jersey? I recently bought a Bullets MJ jersey from the Buy/Sell forum but in a sz 60. I plan on getting it tailored down to a 44, but i would like to replace the size tag if i was able to find it. I know it isnt THAT big of a deal, it would just look a little better IMO if the size somewhat correlated with the tag lol

hey guys, any idea where i would be able to find the size tag for a jersey? I recently bought a Bullets MJ jersey from the Buy/Sell forum but in a sz 60. I plan on getting it tailored down to a 44, but i would like to replace the size tag if i was able to find it. I know it isnt THAT big of a deal, it would just look a little better IMO if the size somewhat correlated with the tag lol
It would be tough to find size 44 tags. I think you're out of luck 

The late runs (made just before Champion took over) are supposedly similar to Champion's sizing.

I had the home English in a 42 and the width at the pits was pretty much true to size (about 20.5" I think), but the rainbow material was a bit tighter for some reason. I also have a Sixers Dr. J in a 44 and it's wearable but still noticeably smaller than a Champion 44.

That is smith is super dope. I need to cop a sleeved jersey, too bad the knicks' are ****. The suns' ones are flames

I can't deal with these Goodwill pickups. Every time I've been, I don't find anything. Sometimes a bad fake or a rough replica :smh:

They had to ruin that suns jersey with the stupid back smh

The front and everything is sick, sleeves too

Yo JFM,here's the before and after pics of a tailored jersey.
Before

After

Can I get a legit check anyone please?

Got this for $25 using the pics quoted as my only reference.

I doubt it's real because if feels flimsy, but I've never owned a fake so I'm kind of in denial.

Plus reebok tags confuse the hell out of me. Thanks in advance!

did anyone notice that they are selling the Authentic and Rev 30 jerseys on the NBAStore for the same price now? Something is not right!

I am looking for either a size M or L Kyrie Irving Cavs Maroon or Yellow adidas authentic jersey. If anyone can help me out that would be great! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom