Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Orange Cavs, 1985-86 I think? If so, yeah they made that one.

Edit: Maybe 1986-87 & a home version too now that I think about it.

Yea 86-87 joint is what I'm seeing. Mostly the Home version. But I seen an orange away but it had a name plate above the tag, ie: "Ron Harper 1986-1987". Above the Mitchell and Ness tag on the left hip....prices so low have me nervous to cop lol

Last edited:
Yea 86-87 joint is what I'm seeing. Mostly the Home version. But I seen an orange away but it had a name plate above the tag, ie: "Ron Harper 1986-1987". Above the Mitchell and Ness tag on the left hip....prices so low have me nervous to cop lol
Nah, the felt "name plate" should have the year only. Unless they re-released  it more recently, but I don't think they did.

Last edited:
Nah, the felt "name plate" should have the year only. Unless they re-released  it more recently, but I don't think they did.

That's what I thought seems suspect...

And here's the Home I found...

I picked up the Malone "shooting stars" 76ers not long ago myself, very underrated style IMO. I was surprised to see that M&N still had a FSR after the $100 sale, as I always considered that to be a sought after jersey that a bunch of others besides myself were hoping/waiting for. Especially considering Champion didn't sell a retail authentic version. I bet if it were a #32 or #34 it wouldn't have sat though.

I actually ordered the Malone during the sale but it didn't ship. The home VC however, that actually sold out, went through. Weird, I was definitely expecting it to be the other way around.

the Malone back in the day was cool, the authentic M&N just looks weird otherwise more people including myself would have bought it

I guess I've just learned to expect/accept inaccuracies with M&N, but I don't think this one is that bad.

Also, when the only vintage option is game issued/worn I'm more likely to overlook errors.

I just wouldn't think people would look at this one and think it's so "off" that it would stop them from copping such a, what I thought was, a popular & awaited style. I'm more inclined to believe that the player doesn't identify with the era & jersey style.

I do see what you mean to an extent & appreciate you sharing your opinion.

probably a silly question but is there two versions of the old grizzlies unis? i swear they look blue in some pics.

I guess I've just learned to expect/accept inaccuracies with M&N, but I don't think this one is that bad.

Also, when the only vintage option is game issued/worn I'm more likely to overlook errors.
I just wouldn't think people would look at this one and think it's so "off" that it would stop them from copping such a, what I thought was, a popular & awaited style. I'm more inclined to believe that the player doesn't identify with the era & jersey style.

I do see what you mean to an extent & appreciate you sharing your opinion.

see, laid flat on the site, it looks off and just ugly but i guess when its worn, it looks pretty damn good

thanks for the pic

Can someone tell me how it is with nba logo tag on shoulder authentic champion jerseys ? most of them hve it but some haven't

for example:

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/Champion-Aut...port_Alle_Sportbekleidung&hash=item4adabd1cde

or

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Shawn-Ke...Authentic-NBA-Jersey-48-XL-Sewn-/271233586052

that depend of year when they was made or.. ?

thanx
Not sure. I own two Champion Authentic Lakers away Nick Van Exel jerseys, one has the NBA logo and the other has not. Maybe just a manufacturing mistake?

By the way, that Shawn Kemp is customised. I mean, the jersey is legit, but the numbers and name on the back are customised (and not the finest job, if you ask me).

Hello guys. Have a legit check for you older M&N experts. I've never owned one. Like this one because it's my favorite team and the player is from my hometown. All help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom