Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea, maybe its just me but never understood paying more for basically a replica of a jersey thats readily available.

now with some of the others like the Kobes those are hard to find and when they pop up its $500 plus for a used jersey :lol:

You can get those Pinstripe Jordans in mint condition for half the price, hell even less.

Yea, maybe its just me but never understood paying more for basically a replica of a jersey thats readily available.

now with some of the others like the Kobes those are hard to find and when they pop up its $500 plus for a used jersey
laugh.gif

You can get those Pinstripe Jordans in mint condition for half the price, hell even less.

i like the line but again basically a replica. dudes on here like it because its nike.

the champion is awesome and original

now with some of the others like the Kobes those are hard to find and when they pop up its $500 plus for a used jersey :lol:

Word, there's plenty of the pinstripes Jordan on ebay.

You got money to blow son, go for it

Look completed auctions. Haven't checked ebay so no idea what they are selling for honestly

What are some jerseys ya'll regret not buying? 

Alex English blue USA joint size 46. Buy it now $75

The ACCURATE gold Kobe USA size 48. Buy it now $100 

Garnett blue rookie jersey. It was size 56 buy the buy it now was $60. Almost impossible to find the real version of that. 

Didn't even know M&N did a pinstripe MJ. I came across their IG informing people of a restock today (Friday).

Back
Top Bottom