Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

@Xavier84  I see you! I recently wore my jersey after a few years of non use.
nthat.gif

probably even less common in 52

I'm noticing from Media Day that the new cavs jerseys have the team wordmark in mesh just like the numbers.

I wonder if ordering online through the cavs team shop if adidas are still pumping out the fake mesh numbers?

I'm noticing from Media Day that the new cavs jerseys have the team wordmark in mesh just like the numbers.

I wonder if ordering online through the cavs team shop if adidas are still pumping out the fake mesh numbers?

Really? I looked at a bunch of HQ pics and didn't notice

must have had it for a couple years now, even found a pic with bynum's jersey having the mesh wordmark.

LeBron

Bynum

is this hard to find, the OG nike version of the raptors alternate? Always seeing the reebok version :nerd:

$T2eC16R,!yEE9s5jFRSGBRe!Sb7iN!~~60_35.JPG

EDIT: can't even find a large pic :lol:

EDIT2: All these recent rev30 pickups are stupid nice. :pimp: Makes you want to get more for yourself :lol:

Last edited:
is this hard to find, the OG nike version of the raptors alternate? Always seeing the reebok version :nerd:

$T2eC16R,!yEE9s5jFRSGBRe!Sb7iN!~~60_35.JPG

EDIT: can't even find a large pic :lol:

EDIT2: All these recent rev30 pickups are stupid nice. :pimp: Makes you want to get more for yourself :lol:

Very hard. Rarely pop up. A 48 popped uo over the Summer. Had one back in high school one size too big. Wish I knew where it was.

must have had it for a couple years now, even found a pic with bynum's jersey having the mesh wordmark.

LeBron

Bynum

Damn, looks kinda cool

Back
Top Bottom