Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I went to Marshall's in the Bronx. I was shocked they had the old style jersey. Only had an XL. I almost bought them but I prefer M/L

I've seen the black lakers in only medium around my way so far.

What's crazy though is that I found a few blank white cavs authentics for $14.99 each around my way but all these laker and Knicks blanks are $49.99 each

To be honest, I think the white laker ones will sit and eventually get marked down, but there's more of a demand for the black joints.

They wore em before as Cavs fanatic or something

I LOVE EM, should have kept em as away/alternate back when they unveiled.

safe to assume the wine jersey is gone then? or is this just another fan jersey they will wear sometimes at home? because they have the yellow alternate as well.

I have a feeling they will drop every jersey they currently have.

Are the Knicks and Lakers still going to have Orange and Black alts respectively this season? I guess they are just moving the logo to the back and adding that rings patch. Love the blue Cavs alt. Believe its similar to what Kyrie wore rookie season. 

Sorry just curious, but how are you guys able to custom the blanks into other players? Are you just finding other jerseys of the same kind and altering yourselves???

so glad the cleveland brought their cavfanatic alts back
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Are the Knicks and Lakers still going to have Orange and Black alts respectively this season? I guess they are just moving the logo to the back and adding that rings patch. Love the blue Cavs alt. Believe its similar to what Kyrie wore rookie season. 
lakers black alts will have sleeves now.

that old school cavs was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: as much as i hated the cavs during the time i loved those.

might have to get that dark blue Lebron if they drop an authentic.

Anybody got that 96-97 Iverson white sixers jersey from the latest release? I'd love to see some live shots

Will the new white team USA jerseys become available? Any suggestions for the cheapest blue Harden?

Last edited:
new alt jerseys r near the same as cavfanatic jerseys from year ago...

funny organization

i like much more cavfanatic version

and btw. teaser from dan gilbert looks like... swingman cavfanatic

should be rev30 mesh material different number/letter stitching

that old school cavs was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: as much as i hated the cavs during the time i loved those.

but will it have mesh numbers?

i thought nbastore couldn't be trusted at this point

there's no mesh numbers on nba.com

not sure they will change their politic in that case

probably not

but who knows...

I've seen the black lakers in only medium around my way so far.

What's crazy though is that I found a few blank white cavs authentics for $14.99 each around my way but all these laker and Knicks blanks are $49.99 each

To be honest, I think the white laker ones will sit and eventually get marked down, but there's more of a demand for the black joints.

Is that Hollywood Night Laker Jersey an Adidas Authentic or a Rev 30? If it is an adidas authentic, is there any chance, one of you can buy it for me and send it to Miami? Of course I would transfer via paypal and put some bucks on top!

Thanks!

there's no mesh numbers on nba.com
not sure they will change their politic in that case
probably not
but who knows...

how about teams online stores? didn't a few people ordered from the miami heat team store online and got mesh numbers?

how about teams online stores? didn't a few people ordered from the miami heat team store online and got mesh numbers?
only heat store get mesh numbers

cosby get knicks mesh numbers (i saw also blank pacers rev30 jersey at cosby, maybe they have more mesh numbers...?)

you could but lakers hollywood jerseys (kobe, nash, pau) with mesh numbers at la store (350 $ each)

don't know about rest.

saw on ebay/forum or blog more jerseys (not boxed limited edition) with mesh numbers

sa, there's should be some place where they have it...

Gonna take a run into Marshalls today. I told myself I was gonna stop going after I took an L like 10 times lmao. But 2 years back they had some good stuff too. Knicks hats, jackets jerseys 

new alt jerseys r near the same as cavfanatic jerseys from year ago...
funny organization
i like much more cavfanatic version

and btw. teaser from dan gilbert looks like... swingman cavfanatic
should be rev30 mesh material different number/letter stitching

When they wore those fanatics jerseys they weren't rvolution 30. They were the old material and twill numbers, which I like better

No idea if the jwrsey they wear this season is the same or revolution 30

but will it have mesh numbers?

i thought nbastore couldn't be trusted at this point

Like I mentioned before, I think adidas is gonna start putting mesh numbers on authentics. So we gotta wait and see the new jerseys with the logo on the back

When they wore those fanatics jerseys they weren't rvolution 30. They were the old material and twill numbers, which I like better

if we r talking about jerseys from photo with kyrie they were rev30

it's from feb/march 2012

that's should be rev30

if we r talking about jerseys from photo with kyrie they were rev30

it's from feb/march 2012
that's should be rev30

from what i rememver it wasnt revolution 30

and plenty of teams wore special jerseys that werent revolution 30 while regular uniforms were. like teams who wore St. Patricks day jerseys, those were regular dri fit

Back
Top Bottom