Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

all NBA gonna do is add a little patch with sponsors on the shoulders. the only way the league/teams add sponsor above the number instead of team name is if the league is hemorrhaging money and desperate which clearly isnt happen and no where close to it.

dont worry about jerseys and ads

hope so too! If they put sponsors on the area, where the NBA logo was before, how will they do those final patches? Move them to the other side or also to back neck?

posted this in the nba thread:

The article is somewhat confusing and not 100% clear, sponsoring only for certain games, everything from 2017 onwards,

overall I think that the teams will sell jerseys without sponsors and then for the special events jerseys with sponsors, so I hope there is still the chance for us "old school" jersey collectors to get them as we want them.

In general I think the value of the vintage jerseys will explode over the next 10 years!

all NBA gonna do is add a little patch with sponsors on the shoulders. the only way the league/teams add sponsor above the number instead of team name is if the league is hemorrhaging money and desperate which clearly isnt happen and no where close to it.

don't worry about jerseys and ads

But NBA Owners are greedy. They want every revenue stream possible. They couldn't care less about the look of the jersey.

posted this in the nba thread:

The article is somewhat confusing and not 100% clear, sponsoring only for certain games, everything from 2017 onwards,

overall I think that the teams will sell jerseys without sponsors and then for the special events jerseys with sponsors, so I hope there is still the chance for us "old school" jersey collectors to get them as we want them.

In general I think the value of the vintage jerseys will explode over the next 10 years!

don't worry about jerseys and ads

But NBA Owners are greedy. They want every revenue stream possible. They couldn't care less about the look of the jersey.

That what you think, i dont see the nba or most teams selling out and sacrificing team names and logos for sponsors just to make a few bucks.

look at the deal they just signed with ESPN. NBA is far from having money trouble and neither are any teams. especially with the little patches they will be adding with the sponsors on it, each team can negotiate and decide who they want to sign a deal with. so they can make as much money as they want that way.

we wont be seeing nba jerseys look like soccer jerseys or wnba jerseys anytime soon. i can put money on it

Welp, finna look like this soon then.
screen-shot-2014-07-07-at-8-28-20-am.png

Welp, finna look like this soon then.
screen-shot-2014-07-07-at-8-28-20-am.png

nah man

WNBA yes, they need money. Stern is the reason the WNBA still exists because he pumped money into that league. owners then had to get sponsors on the jerseys to make what little money they could

nba is far from that IMO

Could anybody help me out with finding a yellow adidas authentic number 2 Kyrie Irving jersey in size M or L from one of the last 3 seasons? There is only a Lebron one on the cavs store and the NBAStore does not have my size.

I know it is a bit late, but I convinced myself about that idea only yesterday.

Any hints are greatly appreciated!

Hey guys can you help me out on this Jersey if it legit or not. Initial instincts tell me no way but maybe your trained eyese see something I don't. Thanks in advance.

VS 

VS 

Can someone help me differentiate between all these? I'm guessing the Payton might be the best one and looks authentic? 

No payton is def a swingman, looks weird tho. they are all swingman

authentic is dri fit material (no holes) double or triple stitched twill

thanks. just noticed that nike authentics also have the "authentics" on the front tag 

not just that, an authentic looks different than a swingman all around. pretty much look at what the player wore during the nike years, thats what an athentic is.

Can anybody clarify this for me? For the older Nike TAG jerseys, I've seen on Ebay those NWT. Normally I see them in the neck tag area but I've seen a few where the tags are attached near the bottom of the arm pit area. Can anybody verify if this is or was a legit way those tags were attached or if it's simply people attaching it themselves? 

I guess it's how the manufacturers are tagging them. I have a Grant Hill jersey with the tags on the neck and there's one
on ebay with the tags on the arm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom