Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

yep, that looks perfectly legit. David Stern autograph...
laugh.gif
  You could just have it stripped and customized though

I think they did a long long long time ago

Not 100% sure tho

Repped anyway, not that you need it :lol:

Just spent the last hour watching a great documentary on the man and his career and his late pro highlights had me fiending even though he was far from his best :smokin

The I ly way your are gonna find one is on eBay since it released so long ago. Not sure what size your looking for tho

Ah, but of course, you're absolutely right, stupid of me to assume otherwise. :smh:

Interesting also that was the first season the NBA had the 3 point line and subsequently Pistol shot 10-15 from behind the arch that season.

Considering the Celtics had the best record in the league that season and they also made the ECFs the Cletics Pistol jersey is definitely worthy in a collection!

I looked up his stats not long ago and noticed the same about the 3-point line - dude would have been deadly if the rule had been implemented in his prime

A little bit off-topic but I'm going to visit Boston soon and I wanted to ask: Has any of you ever been to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield? Is it worth it? I will only spend three days in Boston.

Thanks in advance.

A little bit off-topic but I'm going to visit Boston soon and I wanted to ask: Has any of you ever been to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield? Is it worth it? I will only spend three days in Boston.

Thanks in advance.

YES, worth the trip if you want to see NBA memorabilia and are into throwback jersey's, NBA history etc. I visited and took a ton of pics but my laptop crashed which I uploaded to. I recovered the pics but I don't use that laptop anymore but I will try to upload a few pics from there. There's also a full court that you can shoot around in and evolution of the hoop and backboard that you can shoot at also.

Just to let know that eBayer "thesofasurfer" is a jerk.
That prick exclusively thinks about money without any passion for jerseys... AVOID guys.

COULDNT AGREE MORE. Repped. He lies about the jerseys he sells and theier authenticity ( mostly about the ncaa football jerseys ). Back when I used ebay to sell he constantly sent low ball offers in an effort to make a buck and lists his items 65% above what he pays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom