Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

If u live in the bay area, they are selling GS Warriors Rev 30 blanks authentic in blue, white with sleeves and a few yellow sleeves at Marshalls.

They are also on ebay. They trying to sell these for $175 lol

Who does mesh numbers for them? I would like just one Curry authentic. I really wanted the 2010 HWC version which were on ebay early in the month from one seller. They were bid up to over $300 each with some obvious shill bids but then I guess someone actually paid for load of them. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OFADIDA...HWC-REVOLUTION-30-BLANK-JERSEYS-/271657532002
I would like to know as well…. I have a adidas Curry limited edition pro cut in white XL but wouldn't mind having a blue one.

Yeah those HWC blanks were crazy high. And all this shill bidding…. dope jersey though.

If u live in the bay area, they are selling GS Warriors Rev 30 blanks authentic in blue, white with sleeves and a few yellow sleeves at Marshalls.

da,m id love a yellow sleeved for cheap

Does the Mitchell and Ness website ever sell Jordan Jerseys ?

The only place that seems to sell legit ones is the NBA USA ane EU site

Does the Mitchell and Ness website ever sell Jordan Jerseys ?
The only place that seems to sell legit ones is the NBA USA ane EU site

no, they dont list them on the site. no idea why. doesnt matter though since they dont have discount codes

at least with NBA.com you can get em under retail and use coupons with no exclusions

No luck finding an authentic today. Only stumbled upon a Bogut swingman :\

thanks for the heads up. I stumbled upon the white and yellow sleeved joints.

Now i need to find out where to get the numbers

Wish I found a XL blue sleeveless :nerd:

Just saw that the nba stores website has changed all the marked down $250 dollar authentics up to $287.

Man, wish I knew you guys secret on getting/finding these jerseys. Get envious every time I come in here.

Sicks pick ups fellas

Someone in here needs to find me a hook up for cheap rev 30 authentic shorts.

i had a guy got me a 4-5 pairs for $40 each but dude stopped answering me after he sent me a pair that was used :smh:

anyone here buy off Nbastore.eu? Im thinking off buying one of the authentics, but was wondering how long it take to receive the item once ordered?

green authentic and shows $300 price and its $78 for a XL

too bad none of these are size Large and confirmed mesh number. Dont really care for regular authentic but a mesh Durant would be nice.
the durant is mesh numbered. I own a size large from a few months ago. Just ordered a 2xl tonight for a friend.

green authentic and shows $300 price and its $78 for a XL

too bad none of these are size Large and confirmed mesh number. Dont really care for regular authentic but a mesh Durant would be nice.
the durant is mesh numbered. I own a size large from a few months ago. Just ordered a 2xl tonight for a friend.

damn, why cant the Large be on sale? :smh:

A
anyone here buy off Nbastore.eu? Im thinking off buying one of the authentics, but was wondering how long it take to receive the item once ordered?

A friend in Australia ordered the home Jordan Bulls M&N and received it like the same day I did here in London i.e. around 4 days [emoji]128563[/emoji]

thank u guys for info about durant!

i wish they have also kobe with mesh numbers...

i will not buy any m$n jersey this year sale

no matter what it will be 50%, 40% or 100$ jersey

m&n suck. inacurrate, bad cut and horrible material.

no thanks until they will make jerseys correctly like the shot jordan

i could consider some vc raps or ray allen alt jersey but i'm sure the cut will be bad for me

& i will have to sell them like my latest kobe m&n (purple, blue mpls and #24)

not worth. the idea of buyin some nice gamer or pro cut on ebay is much better

Back
Top Bottom