Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

:lol:

i see no way all these jerseys sold out in popular sizes with 40% off, its not even a good deal. every kobe is gone when they had FSR just yesterday, Penny white is gone.

SMH

I feel you, it may not be a good deal to you, it isn't all that great to me either, but its alot of other people who think otherwise.

I was content copping the penny for what I paid but the deal wasn't good enough for me to get the stuff I was on the fence about. I expect them to restock stuff though and come Super Bowl Sunday the deal should be better.

I doubt we see $100 jerseys again for a long time though.

I feel you, it may not be a good deal to you, it isn't all that great to me either, but its alot of other people who think otherwise.

I was content copping the penny for what I paid but the deal wasn't good enough for me to get the stuff I was on the fence about. I expect them to restock stuff though and come Super Bowl Sunday the deal should be better.

I doubt we see $100 jerseys again for a long time though.
Did that $100 Jersey sale that I keep reading about include all Jerseys on the M & N website? Looking at getting the Rodman Jersey with 40 % off and it comes to $168

Did that $100 Jersey sale that I keep reading about include all Jerseys on the M & N website? Looking at getting the Rodman Jersey with 40 % off and it comes to $168

The newer releases were excluded during the sale. Some excluded were the home Penny jersey, Olajuwan road jersey, and AI home rookie.

nba store did a 25% but no free shipping....they did 25 with free shipping like a couple weeks ago......i wonder if they'll offer a 30 on black friday because 25% is a joke......either that or a lids 40% but last time they excluded jerseys smh

I have been writing back and forth with the lakers store, but did not get a satisfying answer, maybe because I did not really understand it.

They are selling this jersey since last week:

http://lakersstore.com/products/los-angeles-lakers-authentic-kobe-bryant-hollywood-nights-jersey-1

they claim it is authentic, but it has the adidas logo on the chest, so in my opinion it is not authentic.

They are also selling this jersey:

http://lakersstore.com/products/los-angeles-lakers-authentic-kobe-bryant-hollywood-nights-jersey

which looks authentic to me, since it does not have the adidas logo on the chest.

Maybe someone can clear this matter up, since I want the authentic sleeved one, which Kobe wore against the Clippers this season on October 31st!

Maybe Zyzz you can help?

We touched on this, they just put up a pic of the swingman for the sleeved authentic. If you pay for an authentic, you will get the authentic unless they screw up your order, If you want to verify then call them or email them

We touched on this, they just put up a pic of the swingman for the sleeved authentic. If you pay for an authentic, you will get the authentic unless they screw up your order, If you want to verify then call them or email them

ok, thanks, I E-Mailed them, but the response was not clear to me, I will give them a call today and I hope to get a better answer!

is the NBA game store a legit site? The NBA Logo on that page looks different than on the NBA store site!

wish they had that sleeved hollywood nights jersey in a medium
tired.gif

hollywood shorts are in sale for 125$ from 175 in lakersstore.com

unfortunately all authentic jerseys are out of sale

need kobe hollywood jersey with mesh numbers but not for 350...

Last edited:
hollywood shorts are in sale for 125$ from 175 in lakersstore.com
unfortunately all authentic jerseys are out of sale
need kobe hollywood jersey with mesh numbers but not for 350...

are they gonna have a black friday sale? i need those shorts

I want the swingman lakers shorts but sucks they have no pockets

Is M&N doing phone orders with the 50?

For some reason i kinda want that lakers baseball jersey lol

probably it's the best chance to buy these shorts under their retail.

hopefuly sale ends in 6 days so we will see if anything happen at friday

but i don't caunt on it, usualy there no big sale in black friday in lakersstore...

probably it's the best chance to buy these shorts under their retail.
hopefuly sale ends in 6 days so we will see if anything happen at friday
but i don't caunt on it, usualy there no big sale in black friday in lakersstore...

i was on the site it is the black friday sale. it aint going cheaper. surprised the authentic jerseys arent on sale especially with the horrible season

ended up ordering the shorts, ordered the black practice t-shirt i really liked, wish they had the black longsleeve kobe and some others were wearing

So I called the team store, since the customer service could also not help me,

the 354 USD jersey is the authentic one, it has the NBA logo on the neck and also the golden 16x champion logo, the name and numbers are twill,

I got 20% off, so I went with a size M and I am more than happy! Can not wait to get it!

I've contacted the following stores via e-mail asking if they could apply mesh numbers on a warriors blank:

-Warriors Team Store, NBA Store, ADIDAS: no reply

-Cosby's: they don't have access to Warriors numbers

-EPS: They said $85 for mesh numbers but they won't be able to worked on until after the holidays. I sent them a follow up e-mail with the photo of mesh numbers to confirm that they're able to do mesh. Replied that it is indeed mesh and just need to specify the materials(twill or mesh) for the front numbers/back numbers/name.

With that said, can anyone provide detailed photos of Warriors rev30 pro-cuts so I could use it as future reference? :nerd:

Last edited:
keep me posted on EPS on what they say for mesh numbers. $85 is a bit steep.

their turn around time takes forever too.

I've contacted the following stores via e-mail asking if they could apply mesh numbers on a warriors blank:

-Warriors Team Store, NBA Store, ADIDAS: no reply

-Cosby's: they don't have access to Warriors numbers

-EPS: They said $85 for mesh numbers but they won't be able to worked on until after the holidays. I sent them a follow up e-mail with the photo of mesh numbers to confirm that they're able to do mesh. Replied that it is indeed mesh and just need to specify the materials(twill or mesh) for the front numbers/back numbers/name.

With that said, can anyone provide detailed photos of Warriors rev30 pro-cuts so I could use it as future reference? :nerd:

Idk who else could do it so EPS might be my only option. Do you know of any others places that could do it for $50-60?

yeah $85 is pretty expensive, but still good news considering it's damn near impossible to get mesh numbers done for most teams.

Wow, I need to see pics of this. I thought EPS couldn't do mesh numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom