Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That Curry.
eek.gif

anyone in the southern california area near torrance. i just came back from the del amo fashion center. TJ MAXX has a a bunch of the blank laker authentic sizes MED and LRG. It's not the HWC one show above but the regular home jersey blank. Price was I think 34.99 or 50.00

What's the deal with that Nike Authentic MJ rookie above?! I thought they only did that as apart of the Flight 84-03 collection (which is screened if Authentic), unless it's a Custom Authentic from just before Nike gave up on jerseys.

Last edited:
What's the deal with that Nike Authentic MJ rookie above?! I thought they only did that as apart of the Flight 84-03 collection (which is screened if Authentic), unless it's a Custom Authentic from just before Nike gave up on jerseys.

its an 03-04 custom from nba.com

they had the authentic for sale since they wore that jersey that year for retro nights. SO they had them dirt cheap and people made Jordans. I used to have a Kirk Hinrich :lol:

Yep, thought as much.

Will always regret not doing Custom Authentic MJs in the standard Home and Away back then... :smh:

anyone in the southern california area near torrance. i just came back from the del amo fashion center. TJ MAXX has a a bunch of the blank laker authentic sizes MED and LRG. It's not the HWC one show above but the regular home jersey blank. Price was I think 34.99 or 50.00
i live right by there.  was at tj maxx earlier today as well actually 
laugh.gif

they've had those laker blanks there for a while.   i've seen them drop to 39.99 at the marshalls on 190th st. 

those jerseys are going to sit and drop some more.   along with those raiders replicas they've had sitting on their shelves for the last few months.

i live right by there.  was at tj maxx earlier today as well actually :lol:

they've had those laker blanks there for a while.   i've seen them drop to 39.99 at the marshalls on 190th st. 

those jerseys are going to sit and drop some more.   along with those raiders replicas they've had sitting on their shelves for the last few months.

That's the first time I've been to that mall since like 2000! Didn't know it was an outdoor mall now. It's funny how you cross macys into the older mall and its like 1980 in there :lol:

Do M&N typically do a boxing day sale online? I didn't pick anything up on black friday and am regretting it

That's the first time I've been to that mall since like 2000! Didn't know it was an outdoor mall now. It's funny how you cross macys into the older mall and its like 1980 in there
laugh.gif
it's a tale of two malls.  their going to redo the side that looks old as hell eventually as well i beleive.

i miss the old del amo though.   i used to play mk2 at that aladdins castle arcade regularly at that mall back in the day.

hell i found an old steve young 49ers adidas authentic at that tj maxx for like $9.99 back in 2000 
laugh.gif

Do M&N typically do a boxing day sale online? I didn't pick anything up on black friday and am regretting it

next sale is super bowl sale. who knows if its instore only and discount wise.

check back around then becuse there wont be another sale before then

unless m&n gets the rights to make barkley jerseys again,  that super bowl sale,  assuming its 50% off like last year and they do phone orders, will be my last rounds of purchases for a while.     black duncan, red alonzo mourning, and a gretzky kings.   after that i can take a break m&n wise for a little while.  

Back
Top Bottom