Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

does anybody have lebron's svsm irish high school jersey that nike made years back? i'm lookin through ebay right now, but i don't know what a legit one looks like

here's some pics of a legit one

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

does anybody have lebron's svsm irish high school jersey that nike made years back? i'm lookin through ebay right now, but i don't know what a legit one looks like

here's some pics of a legit one
thanks a lot

did they ever make a size Small (Adult) for these jerseys????

not a bad deal if your interested in traded players.

also note the lebrons are irregulars, the number on the front isnt supposed to be in the middle.

Originally Posted by PoorMansAuthenticJersey

Hey Guys they have those revolution 30 on ebay...seller name is WINDYCITYWHOLESALE....$107 including delivery

hes legit.

check out jerseycentral.org

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

waste of a nice jersey...
sick.gif
(and its being resold as we speak...)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/V...&hash=item4cf943ddb6

As far as customizing goes, would it be possible to find someone to redo the numbers and nameplate correctly?

that is probably one of the worst fakes ever. it might be an authentic jersey, but the customization is horrible. i doubt it was an authentic vince carter. just cause it had a autograph is why it is so expensive. i did see a pro cut rookie carter jersey with sig. for 900 dollars..

Indeed, customization is just awful
sick.gif
roll.gif
  I think I've seen these before though, he did a signing early in '99 where the host had a bunch of these jersey's.  Jerseys were authentic, I would guess factory blanks (or maybe tmacs/stoudamires?) which were altered into VC's by some moron with a sewing machine...

Anyone think EPS could fix that mess?

Wait, so is it looked down upon when wearing jerseys of a traded player? It seems the only jerseys I have are traded players, ie: Shaq LA, B. Diddy "The City", Arenas Wizards

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Wait, so is it looked down upon when wearing jerseys of a traded player? It seems the only jerseys I have are traded players, ie: Shaq LA, B. Diddy "The City", Arenas Wizards

frown.gif
laugh.gif
thats like looking down at someone wearing a jordan bulls jersey..he doesnt even play anymore or someone wearing a rodman bulls..same thing..i dont look at it as traded players i look at it as a retro jersey. some of the older jersey styles kill the plain new jerseys they have now.

was doing some closet cleaning and thought I would share.
Pro Cut jerseys

My favorite jersey, ever!

My second favorite

Got to rep for the hometown team

The rest

Nike era Authentics

Wade rookie year jersey

Wish they would have actually done the "C" right

Can someone help me out here.  Why is this Kobe jersey in such high demand?

you got an amazing collection... how come your pro cut has tags on the inside (neck)? and mine dont? dont know much about jerseys... zyzzz?? if you are not dead...
smile.gif

you got an amazing collection... how come your pro cut has tags on the inside (neck)? and mine dont? dont know much about jerseys... zyzzz?? if you are not dead...
smile.gif

There are two types of Pro Cut types.  The ones that are available to the public, and that team issued pro cut (game jerseys).  The team issued ones are the ones with no tags.  They will only have the the jock tag which is the tag located on the left hand lower half. 

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

smile.gif

There are two types of Pro Cut types.  The ones that are available to the public, and that team issued pro cut (game jerseys).  The team issued ones are the ones with no tags.  They will only have the the jock tag which is the tag located on the left hand lower half. 
mine also has a tag on the side (left inside) with a year on it 97-98

Originally Posted by MJ234569

How do you all feel about the Aunthentic NBA jerseys? For those who have em, how do they fit?
I'd like to know also.

I was told the Authentics fit smaller then Swingmans.

I have a Kobe ASG Swingman from the season just gone and it seems to fit quite small for a L so am wondering what size Authentic I'll need to go with by comparison.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

frown.gif
laugh.gif

freshly traded players like arenas i think take a little time before they're cool. initially it just hurts my heart. 

shaq LA is dope. the city jerseys are just cool no matter who the player is

jay zoe - that's ridiculous. i hate you
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Great stuff in here guys. Bulls (no pinstripe) black Jordan and iverson rookie jersey are especially sweet on this page.

I need some help finding a jersey from a legit site- I don't trust eBay at all.
I'm just looking for a pippin jersey in 50-52 or even the recent adidas swingman xl. Home, away or alt would be fine.
Any help would be appreciated. I just havent been in the jersey game for a while and need some guidance.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by MJ234569

How do you all feel about the Aunthentic NBA jerseys? For those who have em, how do they fit?
I'd like to know also.

I was told the Authentics fit smaller then Swingmans.

I have a Kobe ASG Swingman from the season just gone and it seems to fit quite small for a L so am wondering what size Authentic I'll need to go with by comparison.

once you  buy your first authentic, you'll be angry you wasted any money on swingman jerseys. Its not even in the same galaxy for comparison. 
Through the years as the different companies changed production, they all fit different.

I think Nike did them the best. Best quality, and correct sizing. If you're a XXL, you get a 52 in a nike authentic, and you're good. But a 52 in Reebok is much bigger. even adidas run bigger than the nikes. I dont know about the new rev 30's, because i dont own one.

Either way, authentics are the way to go 100%.

the new authentics are VERY nice and fit great. tighter fit than old jerseys. if you wear a 48 or 52 look into a 2xl or bigger.

i wear a size 40 and even smaller and wear a L even an XL but L fits best. M is a bit too tight.

If a sz 48 champion jersey is tailored to fit like a sz 40 will it look weird??..I found some nice jerseys online in that sz but dnt want to ruin them.

I dont think you would have a problem, especially with the champion jerseys.

Taking down newer jerseys might be different tho. It would prob look big on top because the sizing is so much different.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the new authentics are VERY nice and fit great. tighter fit than old jerseys. if you wear a 48 or 52 look into a 2xl or bigger.

i wear a size 40 and even smaller and wear a L even an XL but L fits best. M is a bit too tight.
Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom