Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Got the custom numbers and name in twill online. Placed high on the back still happy with it. Total cost only 65

Those numbers are wrong font unless they just changed em

Agreed  - I'm from the UK where everyone's soccer crazy. Every team has sponsors smashed all over their jerseys. That's why I love the NBA ones so much.

Thanks Xavier!

What threw me were the jock tag and the 6 on the back and it's size and spacing compared with the aforementioned Road equivalent..

I have a question for the NFL experts, I want to buy a Nike Elite jersey, which is the authentic version of the NFL if I am right.

I have a size M in the Adidas authentic NBA jerseys, I bought an Arizona State Football jersey last year in a size S, which fits really well.

On the NFL site I have seen that the jersey sizes start with a 40, I guess a 40 should fit me perectly, but maybe someone here can confirm my thought!

Thanks in advance!

I have a question for the NFL experts, I want to buy a Nike Elite jersey, which is the authentic version of the NFL if I am right.

I have a size M in the Adidas authentic NBA jerseys, I bought an Arizona State Football jersey last year in a size S, which fits really well.

On the NFL site I have seen that the jersey sizes start with a 40, I guess a 40 should fit me perectly, but maybe someone here can confirm my thought!

Thanks in advance!
if you wear a M in nba you'll need a 40 for an elite jersey. They're very fitted

Last edited:
if you wear a M in nba you'll need a 40 for an elite jersey. They're very fitted

Nike Elites still don't have the fitted sleeve openings right, just regular openings like a t-shirt would? That's what's been stopping me from getting one the last couple years....

*Edit -

Also, anyone know if M&N will have a superbowl sale, or when the next 40-ish off sale might be?

Last edited:
Nike Elites still don't have the fitted sleeve openings right, just regular openings like a t-shirt would? That's what's been stopping me from getting one the last couple years....

*Edit -

Also, anyone know if M&N will have a superbowl sale, or when the next 40-ish off sale might be?
The sleeves are like a stiffer heavier t-shirt

the red all star is not light mesh. its same as every M&N

the only jerseys with accurate and light mesh is the new rookie Jordan

The first 85' AS release was USA made..The re-release looks China made, looks identical to the Red AS. Probably isn't as long as the first release but still a dope jersey. That black alternate w/o the pinstripes tho :smokin

Last edited:
the mesh wordmark on the Cavs jersey looks great.

It looks like the Bulls black alternate doesn't have pinstripes after all:

the mesh wordmark on the Cavs jersey looks great.

It looks like the Bulls black alternate doesn't have pinstripes after all:
I'm really disappointed because I was told by an Adidas staff member that they would
mean.gif
that's why I posted on the forum earlier about it. I was really looking forward to that jersey coming back. I'm guessing they're going to have two different versions of the jersey since they are selling this jersey pictured and then a sleeved one online.

Back
Top Bottom