Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thats what i found. It has the 93'  production 200. 200 Barkleys made for the commemorative collection. Just made with errors. I ll consider it one of a kind :smile:

@alkisros  We all had to start somewhere & if that Barkley is any indication it seems like you're off to a pretty good start.
nthat.gif

At first I didn't understand the look of thos ASG jerseys. Now I see the NBA is going back to when they used to pay homage to whatever team plays in the hosting arena & they are a play on the Nets jerseys. 

@Zyzz  I am concerned that the lack of "East" & "West" may be prepping us for the inevitable...
Good point. Its definitely coming for the 2017 ASG. I'm guessing only jerseys manufactured last year had the heat pressed Jerry logo (all of the colored alternates have it). Anything I've seen from this season has a stitched logoman. 

don't like the first name on top of the number, but other than that it's one of my fav asg jerseys in a while.....no sixers this year, hopefully DMC gets in

hey guys do you have any "inside knowledge" on places that sell jerseys below retail and such. like i can take chances on ebay but wouldnt mind an actual store site. like that sportsk store who has some cheap stuff

Local store has a penny hardaway gamer from 98-99
omg

it's easier to win 1$M in some lotto game than find nba jersey in my local store:D

nice find

that allen is dope!

i need allen bucks pro cut GI/GW jersey baadly

Last edited:
Were those mesh numbers transferred from the china fakes? The little purple stitch the back "2" doesn't align properly just like the fakes

Damn good eye @23legacy45  that had me fooled for sure. Still a beautiful jersey. Do ASG authentics usually release closer to the game? Wonder if they will go back to limited release at stadiums this year. 

For Nike TAG jerseys are there fakes out there of this type? I've seen fakes of other types but besides the ones produced and home customizations, not many I presume? Also, for the lettering and spacing on these jerseys they are closer up toward the top of the jersey then below right? I have two Kobes myself but the spacing between them is different. One is closer up to the top of the jersey and the other is more toward the middle? Is this natural or did I end up buying something not legit?

Back
Top Bottom