Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Has brooklyn worn these yet?

sad to hear especially since miami seems to get all the new authentics

ive had the new kings authentic in my hands at the team store and seen the warriors have the new authentic as well (memory a bit fuzzy i should go back) ...they have a few players on nba store europe but none at nba store, i don't think customizable is possible...if we gotta wait til the original stock sells out than it's gonna be forever cuz nobody's buying them for $300+ w/ no mesh

i just want a nerlens noel jersey lol
Even if they get the new stock next season they would have to end their contract with their crap customization company. I doubt that happens and the selection is limited to select team stores and a few stars on the nba europe store. Agree that they are pushing swingman and ignoring authentics. No ASG or pride authentics outside of the Hollywood Nights.

Cool. I know the Kings J-Will is way more sought after, but I really liked those Memphis jerseys. Plus I already have a Richmond "checkerboard" Kings (Champion).

Is it weird to frame a jersey that was not autographed? lol thinking about framing up a Jordan jersey and getting an autograph looks to be out of reach. thx for the feedback.

Is it weird to frame a jersey that was not autographed? lol thinking about framing up a Jordan jersey and getting an autograph looks to be out of reach. thx for the feedback.

I don't think so. I posted a pic of a boxed jersey I put together for my girls son. Bought a Garnett jersey from Full Moon and found an autographed pic and had it placed in there with a few other things. If we couldn't have found an autograph we would have done it anyway. We bought the box from Michaels and the frame place charged $125 to put it together. She would have charged the same if she had done it from scratch too I believe. I already posted a pic but here it is again so you can see.

I don't think so. I posted a pic of a boxed jersey I put together for my girls son. Bought a Garnett jersey from Full Moon and found an autographed pic and had it placed in there with a few other things. If we couldn't have found an autograph we would have done it anyway. We bought the box from Michaels and the frame place charged $125 to put it together. She would have charged the same if she had done it from scratch too I believe. I already posted a pic but here it is again so you can see.

Appreciate it thanks. Looks great!

don't think ill be able to find an MJ auto pic for the low, might just add a ticket stub from a game against the bulls I went to with the pops when I was 6-7yrs old

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Champion shorts sizing goes (92-98 era)? I am a 31-32 in jeans..

Ill be posting up my collection soon...

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Champion shorts sizing goes (92-98 era)? I am a 31-32 in jeans..

Ill be posting up my collection soon...

Think they run small. Cant help you but i remember wanting to buy some before and they just looked really small :lol:

Anybody know where I can get my Raptors, Celtics, and Clippers blanks customized? Someone here said before that EPS does it but I checked their website and it says they only do certain teams and styles. These 3 don't belong on that list. Thanks!

Anybody know where I can get my Raptors, Celtics, and Clippers blanks customized? Someone here said before that EPS does it but I checked their website and it says they only do certain teams and styles. These 3 don't belong on that list. Thanks!

Email them. I wouldnt rely on the actual website for info. They never had NBA on the website and they have been doing NBA for years.

Back
Top Bottom