Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

On M&N now :smokin

I know a lot of you in here been crying for this release.. Now I want to see who actually follows through and cops now they've given you what you wanted.

$300 for this Iverson... I'll surely wait -even years- and eventually cop the Champion Authentic edition, NO HESITATION.

Last edited:
If that iverson was the home version I would be very tempted to just cop at retail price. I don't think I've ever seen a retail authentic in the home version of that style.

I know they mass produced the hell outta the white jersey with the sleeves and damn near everyone had that between 01-03 but the older white home Ive been wanting for years.

Please please please PRETTY PLEASE CHILL OUT ON THE LEGIT CHECKS dear lord

Last edited:

Please please please PRETTY PLEASE CHILL OUT ON THE LEGIT CHECKS dear lord
i don't mind them when they have a legit question and its hard to tell either way.    some of these legit checks are pure laziness though.  posting swingmans and champion replicas 
laugh.gif
     other ones could be answered by going on getty images and looking at an actual pic of said player in their uniform and comparing the differences between the jersey they posted and the jersey the player is wearing

Back
Top Bottom