Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

For the home jersey the cut is off, materials are off(mesh and bubbly numbers),and tag placement too high.

I'm not sure about the road jersey. Only TAG jersey I used to own was Stoudemire's so not too knowledgeable about them

For the home jersey the cut is off, materials are off(mesh and bubbly numbers),and tag placement too high.

I'm not sure about the road jersey. Only TAG jersey I used to own was Stoudemire's so not too knowledgeable about them
The real ones are that shiny material? not mesh?

that mesh in away kobe hs jersey is... rev30 mesh:D

this is how og should looks like

how recognize fake?

1. bad cut in general (sleeves too width)

2. "3" is regular, should be irregular (up part is smaller than down part of 3)

3. length front = length back, no cuts at downside panels, in fakes front is shorter than back

4. color is much more maroon in og

there was also 2side "authentic" jersey

1 side was HS jersey - shine not mesh material, reverse was olympic kobe screen printed

u r welcome. #kobevoice

Last edited:
You guys think this Jordan is legit? I just want to make sure as well as what a reasonable price would be. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the info guys. I ended up buying a fake one that has the rev30 mesh but whatevs. There aren't a lot of authentic out there anyways. $30 why not lol

that mesh in away kobe hs jersey is... rev30 mesh:D

this is how og should looks like

how recognize fake?

1. bad cut in general (sleeves too width)

2. "3" is regular, should be irregular (up part is smaller than down part of 3)

3. length front = length back, no cuts at downside panels, in fakes front is shorter than back

4. color is much more maroon in og

there was also 2side "authentic" jersey

1 side was HS jersey - shine not mesh material, reverse was olympic kobe screen printed

u r welcome. #kobevoice
Where did you get yours?

also Game Issued and Game Used/Worn should be added to that list.
Wait a moment, so the nbastore jersey of lebron james are not autentic ? Howevere what is the mesh number? Where can I find it? But the limited authentic are the same of the retail authentic? And the team issue pro cut please?

PS It is true the nfl nike elite jersey are not the same of the player ?

Wait a moment, so the nbastore jersey of lebron james are not autentic ? Howevere what is the mesh number? Where can I find it? But the limited authentic are the same of the retail authentic? And the team issue pro cut please?

PS It is true the nfl nike elite jersey are not the same of the player ?
What LeBron jersey are you talking about? The new navy alternate?

What LeBron jersey are you talking about? The new navy alternate?
like this jersey

I bought the shirt from nbastore
I chose authentic, jersey, and I chose the shirt
and after I chose the name and number 6 Lebron james

what is the mesh number? Scuse where can i find it?

Hey guys, just a quick one.

Which one is the correct section to sell game jerseys? 

I want to get rid of some massive parts of my collection.

Thanks in advance, regards! 

like this jersey

I bought the shirt from nbastore

I chose authentic, jersey, and I chose the shirt

and after I chose the name and number 6 Lebron james
what is the mesh number? Scuse where can i find it?

Hey man, your english is a little tough to follow...but if you're looking for the older jersey with HEAT instead of MIAMI on the front..FullMoonJerseys on eBay has a bunch of these LeBron's in a 2XL for about $99 I think or auctions. They are authentic with mesh numbers as that is where I got mine from.

Not sure what to tell you about team issued pro cuts though.

NBA store most likely, if they still even have this jersey have the twill number version, not mesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom