Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The sizing issue is down to M&N and their erraticness from release to release! My L 98 ASG purchased about 2 years ago fits like my recently purchased M Rookie road and 97-98 with the droopy Jerry. I'd be sweating it too if I was you guys waiting for a completely sold out jersey! It's like their Throwback sizing has become more like Adidas' for their modern jerseys!, except the length of course.

Last edited:
80 X 3 = $240 Not $220. Unless he stacked it with the 10% of code and got it down to $216. That woulda been sweet!

The 2nd issues were bad. I'm glad I got the 1st issues.
Me too, 1st issue 85 asg was way better because they were made in the usa.

@HEEZUS costco.com has 2 $50 nba store gift cards pack for $80. I bought 3 packs and had a $20 costco card. So came out to $220. Plus 2.5% ebates cash back=$7.50, so came out to $212.50 actually.

Last edited:
Anybody else still checking sizes. My order would not go through earlier because it wouldn't except the number to move to the next page. Called customer service to figure out what's the deal and they said it was the 10% email that wouldn't let me finish the transaction. Did anyone use the 10% off email coupon? Still want one, I'm at work by the way. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

really confused as to why my amex doesnt work on nba.com

everything is corrct but when i try another card it works no issue... odd

From NBAStore.com?

I thought these would be shipping in a few days or so since it had that note there about being sent before april 10th. Thats great news if theyve got them already and sending out!

Yeah, it seems like most are going out today.

Finally got through! Man, customer service lied to me. 10% went through for a total of 292.50, still a lot. Next purchase will involve Costco lol.

Last edited:
Just checked out on a 40.

EDIT: 40 is now greyed out on the site. Officially dunzo.

Last edited:
I ordered this morning using pp but never got an order confirmation email

I ordered this morning using pp but never got an order confirmation email

There were orders allowed before the official announcement like at 3-4am PST. Those guys got tracking already. If you ordered after the announcement, we're still waiting. You can tweet NBA store your order number and they can check status.

Last edited:
just got shipping confirmation
nthat.gif
 my mind is telling me to sell my 97-98 away jersey since they are both identical, but I rather I get rid of my 85 ASG jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom