Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

My 45's arrived today, size Medium fits perfectly as usual :pimp:

Now to get these older jerseys tailored

Sick

Last edited:
^ I would much rather have the Nike version...  I guess the M&N is simply a "third-party retro" in my eyes.

That's mainly why I've never owned a M&N

For the authentic NBA adidas shorts which are +0, what is the overall length then from top to bottom? I only have +2 shorts and they are about 22" long.

Didnt expect fedex to deliver this on a saturday. Size 44 fits perfectly on me. Even with the made in china mesh, the jersey is dope. Im just glad i finally got a 45 jersey

Been a good couple of weeks of pick ups for me

Last edited:
I ordered my jersey shortly after M&N ann

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-NWT-Authentic-Kobe-Bryant-Los-Angeles-Lakers-1961-Nike-Hardwood-Jersey-48-/141609894542?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

Its at $300 and theres still 5 days left 
mean.gif
. Never understood why people buy that version. Just buy the M&N one

Nike>>>>>>>>>>M&N

M&N is more like the original version tho.

the Nike was just basically an update replica which was awesome because of fit and material.
Have the Nike Shaq one but I haven't worn it in years because I accidentally damaged it with an iron. 
mean.gif

Mithchell and Ness is cheating....go and find the originals and work hard for it

damn M&N just recreate ish and now all of a sudden has a Jordan 80s All Star jersey

I hate Mitchell and Ness and all you people who clamor over their horrible attempts at recreating the original

/ends rants

Scored another 48 for $300, then a 52 using the costco gift cards for $246 out the door.

Two for $546, thats about what one of these is going for on the bay. Im gonna have to see which one fits better, then Ill let the other loose

Scored another 48 for $300, then a 52 using the costco gift cards for $246 out the door.

Two for $546, thats about what one of these is going for on the bay. Im gonna have to see which one fits better, then Ill let the other loose
U left out tax n shippin.
#KingPetty

Back
Top Bottom