Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Thanks man, repped. Hopefully I should be able to cop it.

Back in the day the Penny shirts I saw where mostly laser printed so they couldnt peel, so I was abit worried that the shirt was in to good a condition to be a 90s jersey as there is no sign of peeling.
If the jersey was well maintained and not washed like crazy you can still find plenty of Champion's in good condition like that.

What USA Bron's are you looking for?

Last edited:
Hi guys. Just wondering if this champion jersey is legit or nah? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Is a champion replica good? Sorry I'm new to this. Also is it me or does the stitching of the champion logo and nba logo look lower on my jersey? Compared to other jerseys I've seen. For example.

Replicas in the authentic thread...reported and hopefully banned.

But for real there is a swingman thread (active or not) where these legit checks would be more appropriate.

The hardaway is also a legit champion replica. The logoman is a little different on the champion replicas but i dont see anything wrong with it. Quality control was not the best with the chanpion jerseys, and the logoman placement might differ from team to team, even player to player, but i'd be confident in saying all warriors tim hardaway replicas look the same as your pic.

a replica is the lowest form of a jersey, it is mearly a cheap replica of what is wore on the court. the material is cheap and thin and the name and numbers are all cheaply screened.

an authentic which is higher than a replica would have higher quality mesh and have all name and number stitched with twill if thats what the team wears on court.

MVP

Hardens was my MVP but that curry is awesome :smokin. Saw someone had 2 white sleeved curry from eps on ebay as team issued for 550. Really want one but trying not to overspend

Last edited:
I'm somewhat getting annoyed with the replica lc.

I got annoyed with all the LC of the same jerseys lol...let's see some good jerseys and not the same jerseys over and over again...BTW..if you have a hard time spotting fake replicas... You should start collecting stamps instead lol..

Last edited:
Replicas in the authentic thread...reported and hopefully banned.

But for real there is a swingman thread (active or not) where these legit checks would be more appropriate.

The hardaway is also a legit champion replica. The logoman is a little different on the champion replicas but i dont see anything wrong with it. Quality control was not the best with the chanpion jerseys, and the logoman placement might differ from team to team, even player to player, but i'd be confident in saying all warriors tim hardaway replicas look the same as your pic.
a replica is the lowest form of a jersey, it is mearly a cheap replica of what is wore on the court. the material is cheap and thin and the name and numbers are all cheaply screened.

an authentic which is higher than a replica would have higher quality mesh and have all name and number stitched with twill if thats what the team wears on court.
Thanks. Its more the nostalgia or having the jerseys as a kid back in the 90s. Im only going to be wearing the jersey a few times a year chilling on beach or on the court now and again, maybe the gym. Im not gonna be wearing it as a fashion statement and matching it with some kicks like with swingman or authentic jersey's haha

Last edited:
I got annoyed with all the LC of the same jerseys lol...let's see some good jerseys and not the same jerseys over and over again...BTW..if you have a hard time spotting fake replicas... You should start collecting stamps instead lol..
I dont collect them, I collect sneakers and music lol I just wanted to double check the 2 jerseys where legit thats all, sorry if that annoyed you!

I dont collect them, I collect sneakers and music lol I just wanted to double check the 2 jerseys where legit thats all, sorry if that annoyed you!

Bro just hit up the Swingman thread for the LC's on the screen printed replicas....HOWEVER THAT BEING SAID...there are very FEW if any Champion fakes floating around. So 99.99999% of the time any Champion you find is going to be fine.

I'm going with fake cuz it doesn't have the shiny polyester.
some comparison pics
15rcrr9.jpg

15hxthx.jpg

williams.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom