Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The 12s threw me off :lol:

i always remember MJ rockin 11s his first full season back (4th championship). But i always forget he debuted the 12s in the playoffs.

Not tryin to play history teacher but nah, he wore the 12's all season in 96-97.

He wore the white/black and white/red color ways during the regular season.

He then switched to the black/white during home playoff games and the black/red in away playoff games.

The 12s threw me off 
laugh.gif

i always remember MJ rockin 11s his first full season back (4th championship). But i always forget he debuted the 12s in the playoffs.
Not tryin to play history teacher but nah, he wore the 12's all season in 96-97.

He wore the white/black and white/red color ways during the regular season.

He then switched to the black/white during home playoff games and the black/red in away playoff games.
Damn, my MJ history is all twisted.

So MJ's first full season back was 95-96 and NOT 96-97, in which he wore XIs throughout.

96-97, wore XIIs throughout.

97-98, wore XIIIs for the season, then 13 lows and last shot 14s debuted in the playoffs/finals. RIGHT? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my " Shrug " jersey in. The mesh on this jersey is the correct mesh and its made in china. I thought all of the made in china jerseys had the small hole mesh. Wtf why cant they make every jersey with this kinda mesh ???

Side note..... as I was putting this jersey up in the closet I notice the name and numbers on my " The Shot " jersey are now reddish-pink. Anyone else having this problem. How can i reverse this if it all. I havent even worn the damn jersey yet this  is some bs. I have other screen printed jerseys with white screening that are much older than this with no bleeding what gives ? Someone help brotha out

Finally got my " Shrug " jersey in. The mesh on this jersey is the correct mesh and its made in china. I thought all of the made in china jerseys had the small hole mesh. Wtf why cant they make every jersey with this kinda mesh ???

Side note..... as I was putting this jersey up in the closet I notice the name and numbers on my " The Shot " jersey are now reddish-pink. Anyone else having this problem. How can i reverse this if it all. I havent even worn the damn jersey yet this  is some bs. I have other screen printed jerseys with white screening that are much older than this with no bleeding what gives ? Someone help brotha out
 Mine suffered the same fate.  No idea why or how it happened.  I'd like to reverse this effect as well but don't wanna do anything stupid.

Hey guys I wanted to know how the Mitchell & Ness jerseys fit. I'm looking at the '96 Kobe throwback at a size 36 (S). I have an Adidas swingman KB24 in a size S and does it fit similar? I'm 5' 7", 160 lbs. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted to know how the Mitchell & Ness jerseys fit. I'm looking at the '96 Kobe throwback at a size 36 (S). I have an Adidas swingman KB24 in a size S and does it fit similar? I'm 5' 7", 160 lbs. Any help is appreciated.
id go for a 40 if i were you unless you want a tight fit.

Is that tiny hole mesh even accurate like what is used on the Starks? I felt it and reminds me of champion replica material not the thicker authentic champions. 

Is that tiny hole mesh even accurate like what is used on the Starks? I felt it and reminds me of champion replica material not the thicker authentic champions. 

the starks is accurate, its a micro mesh

if you owned the old ewing champion authentic, you would see its pretty much exact same.

same material was used on the old timberwolves jerseys from KG rookie year.

the starks is accurate, its a micro mesh

if you owned the old ewing champion authentic, you would see its pretty much exact same.

same material was used on the old timberwolves jerseys from KG rookie year.
and if you search old pics of Starks you will see that it is the same

Hows it going everyone, such an informative for legit check. Anyway im wondering if anyone may help me tell if this replica of jordan jersey is real one. Thanks in advance for helping me out.

Thanks again for helping another brother. Appreciate the help.

Legit replica

Thanks brother. Got another question bro, how long is size 40 vs 44 in champion jersey? Hows it compare to T shirt sizes. Im 5'6 and i wear size Medium in Diamond supply co tshirt... I like how wide champion size 44 are but im too worried about its length. It might be long to me ,and if i get size 40, im worry about its wideness.it might too snugg on me. Thanks again bro for helping me out.

Last edited:
Thanks ROBPZEE.

Are there any good site other than ebay that people use to sell vintage nba jersey? I search thru ebay and didnt find what im looking for. Can anyone recommend sites? Thanks bros.

finally get orange blank

cheaper than i tought

sooner or later will custom into world peace #51

good to get full set

but i'm not fan of that orange. happy that i didn't spend more money for that...

funny thing is, that i founded it in poland:smile:

orange one gets different nba logo

(the same saw on lakers hollywood shorts... and few other things made 2013/14)

Back
Top Bottom