Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just had a look at my jersey. The three colours on the numbers are different heights in stitching. I think it's called kiss cut. Someone on NT may know more.
layered twill.

NBA auctions for the Suns sleeved "pride" jerseys end in 10 days, gonna try and swoop one of the less popular players for 250 ish

Yes I meant the champions not the M&N but thank you both. Are the originals champion or Nike. That's the one jersey I've always wanted but I don't like that look on the numbers

Yes I meant the champions not the M&N but thank you both. Are the originals champion or Nike. That's the one jersey I've always wanted but I don't like that look on the numbers
Yea those retail champions were mass produced, and the white layer always has sloppy stitching.

You can look for the Nike version, released in 2003.. The twill layering is on point, but the name on the back arcs too much, like a rainbow.

The best jersey to buy is the Champion pro cut. (About $800 on ebay if you're lucky)... Here's mine:

Anybody got an Authentic Champion Isiah Thomas PISTONS jersey with the letters and numbers sewn on . I need a size 48

Not buying this when I was younger is a huge regret for me :smh:

Now you're just rubbing it in man 
mean.gif

And I don't mean to sound needy or like I'm begging or anything but if you or your connections ever come across any Grizz home or away rev30s that you don't want for yourself I'd love it if you could let me know/hook me up.  Grails for me but I've never even seen them other than game worns for like $1500+

Adidas is really dumb for adding sleeves to the Rip City jersey. Those are really nice and then they ruined them.

I am not a fan of those Cleveland Christmas jerseys but those are really dope to add to the collection because of them being so rare. Sweet jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom