Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

why the hell u added patch to drifit lebron jersey?!

in finals lebron wore rev30 mesh jerseys

that dri fit jersey was wearing only in 1st game 2014/15 RS

that's why is unique...

that's why is unique...

I honestly thought the navy jerseys were dri fit all year, I never knew they switched to Rev 30.

Still dope.

You could always take it off if you need to.

Thanks bro, I'm not really that concerned with materials and all that, I just always thought jerseys with a patch that was worn in game looked cool and made it just a little bit more unique and special.

Last edited:
Im still on my 2 year long hunt for an Authentic Curry Jersey.  Been calling the team stores but in addition to being difficult to get ahold of (I live in TN) they seem to sell out quick.  If anyone knows where to find one, I would appreciate the info. 

I've seen some lately so I know they are out there.  

Im still on my 2 year long hunt for an Authentic Curry Jersey.  Been calling the team stores but in addition to being difficult to get ahold of (I live in TN) they seem to sell out quick.  If anyone knows where to find one, I would appreciate the info. 

I've seen some lately so I know they are out there.  
Definitely gonna be harder now then ever before. Good luck finding one for a decent price. I'm sure some will pop up on ebay for an unheard of price

Yea, no kidding. Maybe at the beginning of the season there will be some shipments hit the team stores.  I've got an opening night Lebron that I may use for a trade if I need to.  

that's why is unique...

I honestly thought the navy jerseys were dri fit all year, I never knew they switched to Rev 30.

lol do you man.

I think it looks cool, if he had won it all I'd have done the same thing to mine.

but oh well :smh:

This was from Palais23 this past weekend from the Jordan Brand event. This looks to be the official jersey from that game he wore #12 in 1990 against Orlando. I've never seen a Sandknit jock tag in that style. Does anyone have a clearer closeup photo?

Last edited:
This was from Palais23 this past weekend from the Jordan Brand event. This looks to be the official jersey from that game he wore #12 in 1990 against Orlando. I've never seen a Sandknit jock tag in that style. Does anyone have a clearer closeup photo?
Not a closeup but here's a better pic (posted on the Sneakers.fr forum):

Not sure about that jocktag - I haven't seen one of those before but I'm no expert in Sand Knit gamers

Not a closeup but here's a better pic (posted on the Sneakers.fr forum):

Not sure about that jocktag - I haven't seen one of those before but I'm no expert in Sand Knit gamers
My initial reaction is to think that this may be a reproduction, because the Jordan #12 game was 14 February 1990 and, according to the table in the first post of this thread, by then all NBA teams wore Champion.

Then again, that #12 jersey was just a jersey that the Bulls had in case of emergency, so who knows?

Edit: The more I compare this jersey with pictures of the actual game, the more I think this is a reproduction. See the following picture. The white surrounding the black in the numbers is much wider than in the jersey at the Paris exhibition.

Last edited:
Yes, and #2 is also wrong.

There were some approximative points during that event.

Last edited:
xavier84 xavier84 Thank you for the photo

The Bulls played that game on Feb 14, 1990 so would be synonymous with Sand Knit production for the 89-90 season. As far as a reproduction is concerned, that jock tag is definitely interesting. I'm just overly curious as to it being a reproduction by any standard since it's not the same as all the other Sand Knit jock tags we've seen on MJ jerseys.

I did find this interesting however as I was doing some research - http://sportstaggingdatabase.yolasite.com/sand-knit.php

The jock tag is of a 1930's replication in comparison to the photo and was based out of Chicago. MacGregor took over Sand Knit in 1984 so as far as owning rights and such, it'd be interesting to see if MacGregor still owns the Sand Knit brand today or another company bought it out. Any detectives out there?

Last edited:
Wow interesting! So I wonder if Nike paid a great deal of money to Ripon for a reproduction of MJ's #12 jersey. It's absolutely immaculate and looks way better than what M&N could do. I wonder when it was produced and I wonder why they added the old style Sand Knit tag on it. This jersey needs to release! When does the M&N contract end with MJ?

in season 89-90 were such tags on Jersey

Bulls in season 89-90 had a jersey with the number of rubber

@headdetective and @relish you guys are cool

lol do you man.

I think it looks cool, if he had won it all I'd have done the same thing to mine.

but oh well :smh:

If I were you sinc ethat dri-fit one is such a rare and one off occurrence I would remove the finals patch. That patch automatically makes it inaccurate. You can always get the rev 30 jerseys that they wore all season and throw on the finals patch on it.

Well I never knew they only wore dri fit on opening night so I decided to remove the patch. Hopefully they release the Rev 30 version soon so I can put a finals patch on that one.

Back
Top Bottom