Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Bro, do what you want

Minus the material it's accurate jersey. If you like it, that's all that matters. Don't gotta listen to these dudes

Bro, do what you want

Minus the material it's accurate jersey. If you like it, that's all that matters. Don't gotta listen to these dudes

I feel you man, I was gonna leave it originally, but the fact that they only wore dri fit on opening night made me feel like I was taking away from that special event with the finals patch.

Bro, do what you want

I feel you man, I was gonna leave it originally, but the fact that they only wore dri fit on opening night made me feel like I was taking away from that special event with the finals patch.

I feel you. Myself I wouldn't do it either bc I agree with them but in the end. It's what you like and it's your jersey and money. 99% of the dudes in the street aren't gonna notice or even know that it's not "accurate"

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1588600/[IMG]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1588601/

NAILED the red alternate omg

i wanna get a blue nerlens authentic but HOW SCAL HOW

I like them a lot. Need to find a nerlens or embiid blue. Assuming there stars on the sides

At least there not remotely similar to the clippers new unis

Meh same basic crap they have been wearing

Glad they finally added stars in the side panels

really digging these Sixers jerseys. Nice old school touch with the stars on the side. Great job. The new Bucks jerseys are dope too. And the Clippers.... well what the hell happened there? smh

Meh same basic crap they have been wearing

Glad they finally added stars in the side panels

the whole idea was to give it a retro feel and they nailed it

the Dr. J, Moses Malone championship era with the stars is insane

still waiting for the hawks new uniforms though, i think they're going to break the whole simple/clean trend in nba uni's

damn didn't realize they used the same jersey template and everything, they just changed the front. How lazy can they be?!?! :rofl: :x :smh:

Last edited:
yup, probably Balmer already commissioning a new rebrand project to happen in a few :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom