Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thank u man
i used to post on PJT and JC boards but since JC original version collapsed i kind of moved over to facebooks groups (sand knit days, JC, and also french board Jersey&Sneakerland alongside syl, airxav etc...). Wished id post more on NT but for some reason the classic "copy / paste" of my jerseys pics doesnt work really good. Ill try to fix that.

I didnt know there was a sand knit facebook group! How can I join?

For the guys that have more than 20 jerseys in your collection, do you wear your jerseys or just collect?

get some nice pack:smile:

bulls artest family together!

just added home one

another family portrait

added navy bron

mesh is not exactly the same heavy than prerev30 era, jersey is really light

not sure it's my colors, much better like that cavfanatic bron

and holy grail

1 of a kind, there's maybe few exist

the logo is soooo horrible!:smile:

but even that it's still much better than clippers logo...

For the guys that have more than 20 jerseys in your collection, do you wear your jerseys or just collect?
I wear everything as well.

I have a pair of shoes for each jersey and once summer hits that's all I'm wearing. Jersey's and shorts.

Last edited:

My father day pick ups

^^^^^old 3x authentic jerseys I gave my cousin only kept the 2 Nike Michael Jordan authentics

Xavier84 did you buy the Michael Reed jersey from city of winners? If so that jersey was mine up until a few weeks ago

need some help with a legit check:

Has anyone seen some (very good) fake Champion Jordan #45 jerseys floating around recently? I found this jersey and was about to buy it but a couple of things look a bit off:

The stitching on the inside looks a bit different from my Champions. Also, the shoulders are slightly wide and the cut doesn't seem to match the tailored fit of Champion jerseys (that's not very obvious though). Not sure about the NBA logo either.

I compared it to eyanks's jersey, and the numbers, name and pretty much everything else look on point though.

Interestingly, I found a finished listing for a jersey that looks like it's from the same batch: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-95-Authentic-Michael-Jordan-Jersey-45-/271840022865
That one's a 52, which definitely seems fishy since Champion normally didn't make that size back then. Thoughts?

need some help with a legit check:
Has anyone seen some (very good) fake Champion Jordan #45 jerseys floating around recently? I found this jersey and was about to buy it but a couple of things look a bit off:

The stitching on the inside looks a bit different from my Champions. Also, the shoulders are slightly wide and the cut doesn't seem to match the tailored fit of Champion jerseys (that's not very obvious though). Not sure about the NBA logo either.
I compared it to eyanks's jersey, and the numbers, name and pretty much everything else look on point though.

Interestingly, I found a finished listing for a jersey that looks like it's from the same batch: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-95-Authentic-Michael-Jordan-Jersey-45-/271840022865

That one's a 52, which definitely seems fishy since Champion normally didn't make that size back then. Thoughts?
I have never seen a champion jersey in person but it looks wide for one for sure. But did you get your Michael Redd bucks jersey from city of winners on eBay? Just curious because if so it used to be mine

I wear the vast majority of them - I wear jerseys almost every day at the moment. 
Xavier84 did you buy the Michael Reed jersey from city of winners? If so that jersey was mine up until a few weeks ago
I can't remember the name of the seller but it definitely wasn't that guy. What size was yours? Mine's a 40

Back
Top Bottom