Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New Atlanta Hawks jerseys have officially been leaked:

Last edited:
My Jordan jerseys and 2 authentic gamer shorts
Hi thanks for the pictures  , just a little question about the Mitchell&ness game shorts  , what's the fit on them ???  i'm a little over 6"3  , 250 pounds , size 38-40 pants , generally i buy 2xl shorts from nike/jordan  , i like fit when it's a little baggy   so i think 2x is the way to go unless they fit big i could live with an xl ...

I was soooo disappointed when I found out the blue jersey I had was a fake. But I have the M&N rookie coming

looks like maryland

...it aint too bad, love the designs around the entire jersey ...very unique

gradient/fade ish with the triangles is cool

reminds me of
magic16.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like college garbage

Meh

Glad it's somethjng different though and not plain or red/white/blue

ugly as ****. damn i hope nike changes these when they take over.

I sized up 1 because I wanted to make sure they were long enough, but I could have done an xl but probably would have stopped above my knee

home should say hawks, will nike just do a redo of all these jerseys when they get their hands on them?

ugly as ****. damn i hope nike changes these when they take over.

I'm pretty sure Adidas and Nike (when their contract starts) have zero say in the design process. Each team has it's own marketing and design group that, as I've read other team press releases, look at the teams history, city history, etc... Take it up with team management not the jersey manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom