Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The 2 champion jerseys I'm looking at now on feebay are priced at 240 and 250. A reggie Miller and a Jordan pinstripe dc30 dc30 not biting at that price.

Jordan pinstripe was pretty beat up

Last edited:

They taxing on the champion now

How does a small M&N jersey compare to a small rev 30 swingman? I pull off most small swingmans quite well, and I really want to pull the trigger on a couple different M&N jerseys because they seem to be cheaper ( a less bought size I'm assuming) I have 2 large M&N jerseys but I wouldn't mind a tighter fit.

rtr on ebay has some joog prices on smalls

Last edited:
I was speaking in general for the jerseys I have seen in size 48 like Shaq ,penny pinstripe, Jordan , Chris webber

None of those jerseys should cost over $200 (except Jordan #45). If they are listed at that price they usually sit. Just gotta be patient, unless the jersey is rare like the Mitch Richmond checkerboard Kings or Clyde Drexler Blazers they will appear on ebay sooner or later, just gotta wait for a good deal, and auctions usually don't get bid up to those crazy prices for the jerseys you mentioned.

Last edited:
Is $140 shipped for pinstripe purple larry johnson Hornets size 40 a good price? I got it from basketballjerseyworld. I dont know value of champions, only rev 30 and M&N.

It's fair, if the jersey is in good condition.

Last edited:
The 2 champion jerseys I'm looking at now on feebay are priced at 240 and 250. A reggie Miller and a Jordan pinstripe dc30 dc30 not biting at that price.

Jordan pinstripe was pretty beat up

The Jordan jersey you are talking about was the most overproduced jersey Champion made, there's plenty out there for sale. Should cost you under $150 for one in good shape, probably closer to $100-$125.

The Reggie Miller is also worth $100-$125 at most.

Last edited:
The Jordan jersey you are talking about was the most overproduced jersey Champion made, there's plenty out there for sale. Should cost you under $150 for one in good shape, probably closer to $100-$125.

The Reggie Miller is also worth $100-$125 at most.

i agree...but what that guy was saying is that asking prices are pretty stable at around $200-$250, which is pretty much true. but i agree with everyone that you have to be patient, politic with these sellers and dont overspend

perfect examples...

top 2 may be fake due to the NBA sign not being gold? or maybe they made one without it?

Last edited:
Most of those prices are ridiculous, and they won't sell. Most of my jerseys were acquired from auctions not buy it nows, so the true market price was realized. $895 for the Jordan :rofl:

You may find better prices from thrifters on IG for champion jerseys. As was stated those ridiculously priced champions wont sell and a quick message to a seller for a fair and not a low ball price may fetch what you want for a reasonable price. I just won a grail champion jersey of mine for less than 200 and cant wait to get it in. Now some champions are rare and just wont be had for sub 300 like any Suns fireball Barkley jersey or Kings Mitch Richmond with the checkerboard on the side and the Warrior Webbers jersey.

i agree...but what that guy was saying is that asking prices are pretty stable at around $200-$250, which is pretty much true. but i agree with everyone that you have to be patient, politic with these sellers and dont overspend

perfect examples...

Fair price on this one IMO. May cop it

Last edited:
At those prices it may be worth me selling my collection :lol: I'd make double what I paid. New with tags Champion jerseys are always expensive though, those are actually rare.

I wouldn't pay more than $150 on some of these jerseys... Most of mine was under $100 lol...

Some IG folks are a rip as well...most of them buy from the bay and mark it up on their IG or personal stores...like Mrthrowback...

You may find better prices from thrifters on IG for champion jerseys. As was stated those ridiculously priced champions wont sell and a quick message to a seller for a fair and not a low ball price may fetch what you want for a reasonable price. I just won a grail champion jersey of mine for less than 200 and cant wait to get it in. Now some champions are rare and just wont be had for sub 300 like any Suns fireball Barkley jersey or Kings Mitch Richmond with the checkerboard on the side and the Warrior Webbers jersey.

All this right here...out of the Champions I have and posted in this thread...
My Sonics Kemp was $75 locally.
Blue Shaq Magic alt $100
NWT Teal Mourning Hornets WITH an autograph...$175. And they are all size 48. IMO most should be $150 and under tops...unless NWT or as Rman mentioned ANY Barkley Suns fireball or even a Barkley Rockets is tough. All those eBay listings sans the Johnson are ludicrous. And that Jordan pinstripe you can find all day long.

I wouldn't pay more than $150 on some of these jerseys... Most of mine was under $100 lol...

Some IG folks are a rip as well...most of them buy from the bay and mark it up on their IG or personal stores...like Mrthrowback...

True his champion jerseys in size 48 are $250 and up

I don't know any of the thrifters pages

True his champion jerseys in size 48 are $250 and up

Ridiculous man, dude has no creativity... All his designs on shirts and hats are off of other brands like Gatorade, nyknicks, etc...that's another story for another time

Trust me, I've seen some of the jerseys he has... Most if not all from the bay and marks it up 200%...lol

My advice. Have some patience. You will eventually find the jersey you desire without getting butfckd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom