Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I could be wrong but that iverson with the regular shoulders is rare so thats another high price champion. But as you stated the M&N will do thats why so many people in this thread where extactic when it dropped on M&N

I picked that one in particular cause Iverson is my favorite player and was my idol as a kid. I almost picked that up during the sale but got the rookie one instead

They taxing on the champion now

If the KIDD is Suns then I'm not shocked

The other 2 are over priced. He's crazy

I'm mad I just found a USA run of a M&N jersey I recently got for $30 less than mine although it's used and mine is new. But still could have had it smh

i agree...but what that guy was saying is that asking prices are pretty stable at around $200-$250, which is pretty much true. but i agree with everyone that you have to be patient, politic with these sellers and dont overspend

perfect examples...

top 2 may be fake due to the NBA sign not being gold? or maybe they made one without it?

The pinstripe Jordans you see WITHOUT the gold logo are from 95-96 season, the year they won 72 games.

The pinstripe Jordans you see WITH the gold logo are are from the following season, 96-97.,,,,"Flu Game" season.

All this right here...out of the Champions I have and posted in this thread...
My Sonics Kemp was $75 locally.
Blue Shaq Magic alt $100
NWT Teal Mourning Hornets WITH an autograph...$175. And they are all size 48. IMO most should be $150 and under tops...unless NWT or as Rman mentioned ANY Barkley Suns fireball or even a Barkley Rockets is tough. All those eBay listings sans the Johnson are ludicrous. And that Jordan pinstripe you can find all day long.
comlpletely agree with that

i must own like 35/40 champion authentics, except for one or 2 expensive stuff like raps or suns ballburst (160/180), i must have paid between 70 and 120 shipped for almost all of them... Bascally every retail champion authentic above 200usd is a joke to me, that no one should accept because its simply way above market prices as seen over the last 10 yrs

Why are there two versions of Michael Jordan Bulls jersey brand Champions ones with neck label and others without neck label?

Finally chopped off some of the length from this jersey and it no longer fits like a dress :pimp: Just in time for the 4th

Back
Top Bottom