Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by el producto79

LEGIT CHECK
Legit.  However, Jordan never wore this jersey with the dri-fit material (his least season in Chicago they wore a black jersey with a mesh material).  However, Nike produced these anyway and stuck a 97-98 tag on them even though Jordan never wore that exact style.  

anyone got a cheap customization place? i know obviously EPS does amazing work but i got a Hawks blue blank thats been sitting in my closet for 2 years now and i kinda wanna get it customized even though i dont like the jersey but i dont feel like spending any money at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone got a cheap customization place? i know obviously EPS does amazing work but i got a Hawks blue blank thats been sitting in my closet for 2 years now and i kinda wanna get it customized even though i dont like the jersey but i dont feel like spending any money at all
laugh.gif
I'm big into hockey customization, and it just seems like $50 is as cheap as it's going to get for any jersey.  Some baseball jerseys with no nameplate can go for $10 a number.  NBA jerseys are always gonna run $50-60 if you want it done right, though.

what is the value of a nike kobe authentic rookie (actually '97-'98) home jersey (size 52) and a nike blue kobe hardwood classic jersey (56)?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

what is the value of a nike kobe authentic rookie (actually '97-'98) home jersey (size 52) and a nike blue kobe hardwood classic jersey (56)?

I've seen the Kobe rookies go for $400 

anyone know of any place where I can get my twill numbers on my JLin replaced with mesh numbers? I tried ExclusivePro but they said they didn't have any mesh numbers. You guys think Stitches would have them?

On another note, can someone message me the email of a moderator at jerseycentral? I've been trying to register for an account at their forum for over 2 weeks now; no one has activated my account yet, and i can't do anything until someone activates it.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

There's a blue Kobe HWC sz 56 going for $164.99 on ebay. 

Originally Posted by Bruins17

On another note, can someone message me the email of a moderator at jerseycentral? I've been trying to register for an account at their forum for over 2 weeks now; no one has activated my account yet, and i can't do anything until someone activates it.

Thanks,

Same
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Thanks,

Same
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
goodluck, i lost my password and can't get it reset. I emailed a mod but no response, so i signed up in late January and it hasnt been activated

ill make a thead to get a mods attention and get you guys activated. not sure whats going on, happened a few months ago as well til i made a thread and some people finally got through

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just tweeted Modells, they said no 40% off this year
eBay is my new friend, then.  I'll just buy some blank MLB jerseys and send them to EPS.

anyone know of any place where I can get my twill numbers on my JLin replaced with mesh numbers? I tried ExclusivePro but they said they didn't have any mesh numbers. You guys think Stitches would have them?

Stitches doesnt have them either.  Tried to use them on my Lin jerseys.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah Ive emailed that cakeypower address like 5 times already to no avail.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Stitches doesnt have them either.  Tried to use them on my Lin jerseys.

Crosby? dont they do the Knicks jerseys? i know someone a JC got a Melo done with mesh numbers.

Back
Top Bottom