Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nah b...who da hell fits in a 36?!
laugh.gif
we need

Stats b..height & weight asap.
Some humans are made shorter and less wide than others. Not quite sure why it should matter or even be a topic of discussion. 

Last edited:
So game issued= jerseys meant for actual nba game usage by that particular player 

and team issued = ???

game worn = duh, everybody knows what that means
game issued = prepared for players to be worn in games
team issued = an extra or reserve jersey customized for the player (which means that the tags might not always be the same size)
pro cut = closest thing to a game jersey, that is sold to the public
authentic = stitched and sewn jersey
swingman = replica jersey with stitched letters and numbers, not the same as authentic
replica = screenprinted jersey

i was gonna answer but whats the point of the rolling eyes face?

SMH

dude if the jersey is legit why question a freakin tag that can be removed in 2 seconds? clearly someone took the NBA tag off.

im 100% done answering your questions, you might be the first person ive ever blocked on NT
F*ck off you idiot!

Did I ask YOU to answer?!

Just pass over my questions, stop trying to always be smart...

I put rolling eyes by mistake, always replace it for "undecided" smiley.

But you have to comment it immediately... Yeah, it's you of course...

Last edited:
F*ck off you idiot!

Did I ask YOU to answer?!

Just pass over my questions, stop trying to always be smart...

I put rolling eyes by mistake, always switch it for "undecided" smiley.

But you have to comment it it immediately... Yeah, it's you of course...
You didn't ask anyone in particular, so....no one has to answer, really.

Zyzz is one of the most knowledgeable guys here, so you're not doing yourself any favors.

One last thing, based on your last 1000 posts, are you collecting jerseys or the taggings? Honest question,

Has anyone used Stitches in NY to customize a NBA jersey? I bought my first blank and now need to get it stitched, or should I use EPS or Crosby's? Its a gold wizards jersey from Wall's rookie year.

also who runs jersey central now a days, my old account was deleted on the switch over and i couldnt register because i was having issues with the code thing to ensure I'm a real person

You didn't ask anyone in particular, so....no one has to answer, really.

Zyzz is one of the most knowledgeable guys here, so you're not doing yourself any favors.

One last thing, based on your last 1000 posts, are you collecting jerseys or the taggings? Honest question,
I know he is. But does he really have to comment EVERY issue here and to be sarcastic when I ask something I'm really interested in?

I understand that some things I ask might be familiar to most of you guys... But if I'd know that, I wouldn't ask it.
wink.gif

I told him, just to pass over it. Don't be sarcastic and don't act like "Why are you even asking that?".

I respect everyone and I won't act like that to anyone. Even if he ask something I consider quite well-known and unnecessary. 

I'm just angry because of his manner in "trying to help me".

Pass over it dude, put me on blocked list... Just shut up!

I won't even comment such stupid question you asked....

Last edited:
I know he is. But does he really have to comment EVERY issue here and to be sarcastic when I ask something I'm really interested in?
I understand that some things I ask might be familiar to most of you guys... But if I'd know that, I wouldn't ask it. :wink:
I told him, just to pass over it. Don't be sarcastic and don't act like "Why are you even asking that?".

I respect everyone and I won't act like that to anyone. Even if he ask something I consider quite well-known and unnecessary. 
I'm just angry because of his manner in "trying to help me".

Pass over it dude, put me on blocked list... Just shut up!
I won't even comment such stupid question you asked....

dude, get over it! it's not that serious!

Last edited:
Champions last season with the exclusive contract was 96-97 during the 50th anniversary season.

The double tagged champion retail authentication started in 97-98. I remember I had a black iverson authentic that year in middle school and it had the double tags.

Weird though how the sonics jerseys prior to the double tagging didn't have that word "sonics" sewn in on the retail authentcs until they went to being double tagged

Pointforwards, Zyzz, Ninjahood. Thank you for the responses, i feel a lot better about it. But was that a normal thing around that time, inconsistencies in certain parts of the jersey as shown by the length and other examples like the neck hole? I find it odd that the differences are very vast but yet still they are good. Once again, thank you for the help fellas.

To Anybody who owns a Mitchell and Ness Raptors Throwback (Vince Carter, or Tmac)

How does it compare to the Nike Authentic jersey?

To Anybody who owns a Mitchell and Ness Raptors Throwback (Vince Carter, or Tmac)

I have a T-Mac but I don't have a Nike authentic jersey. I do have Adidas/Reebok authentics and M&N runs small compared to them.

depends if its a newer M&N or older...da older ones ran bigger, da newer ones run smaller...

Related to the previous discussion about Nike authentics tagging....

What is this jocktag on the purple one? :\
Both jerseys are legit. But as you can see, on the purple one there's no NBA Authentics tag stitched on the larger (size) tag!
Was is some separate production run? Or it was just removed by someone?

maybe made in different years/seasons?

I have an iverson from 2001 that i bought off eastbay, nike jersey and two years later i bought a melo nuggets jersey also from eastbay. They changed the tagging and added a length +2 tag.

Good afternoon fellas, i hate to be a bother but im hoping you guys can help me out once again. I recently bought a authentic wizards juwan howard size 36. Now when i received it, everything looked fine but when i brought out my webber to compare, there was some very noticeable differences. The first set of pictures is just the howard and the last 3 are comparing both. the details that really stuck out and there was quite a few of them, starting from the top; the webber neck area is much wider and different shape then the webber. The basketball moon thing that represents the dot on the i is very different in style then the one on the webber. The howard is much shorter in length then the webber. The position of the jock tag is much more to the left then the webber is, where the webber is almost touching the side. I find it odd that the black strip on the side is made of a shiny material, which are found on the authentics 40 and up but i thought the size 36's, the sides were made of mesh instead of the standard that was on the larger authentic sizes. So with these pictures, and ill provide a picture of the basektball moon i later, is the howard a fake or is it the other way around and my webber is fake, or finally is this a double whammy and both are fake. Any help really appreciated to help me determine the legitimacy of the jersey.

Howard

Comparison between howard and webber

same situation with these 2 jerseys maybe they were made in different seasons? Juwon was with the wizards from 1994-2001 and CWebb was with them from 94-98. If you look at the 2 nike swingmans I posted above. They changed the location of the tagging between 2001 and 2003

maybe made in different years/seasons?

I have an iverson from 2001 that i bought off eastbay, nike jersey and two years later i bought a melo nuggets jersey also from eastbay. They changed the tagging and added a length +2 tag.
These jerseys you talk about are Swingmans, not Authentics!

There might be some connection in tagging change but not necessarily.

Last edited:

I have the TMac M&N and from what I can tell its a better jersey to scale than the Nike. The raptors across the chest seem to be much too small on the champion/nike version.

Kinda like how the 1997-98 Sixers Champion authentic font is too small on the Authentics sold to the public.

Back
Top Bottom