Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

nice pickup rob

i was wondering when the NBA will start using screen printed numbers/names on authentics like they do on soccer jerseys....i mean if they're all about being lightweight.....anyway, ignore this post

nice pickup rob

i was wondering when the NBA will start using screen printed numbers/names on authentics like they do on soccer jerseys....i mean if they're all about being lightweight.....anyway, ignore this post

If the NBA went that way, it would be even harder to justify the price tag imo. Let alone separate the authentics from the replicas.

Last edited:
If the NBA went that way, it would be even harder to justify the price tag imo. Let alone separate the authentics from the replicas.
Just wait until sponsor logos end up on the jersey and then are sold like that retail. Look at all the other major league sports around the world and they are sold at retail as such. 

Hi eyanks, I have a question. Is your mutombo an EPS customized, or an original? I have the exact same jersey but it's a blank. I want to send it into EPS to get it turned into a mutumbo. I was wondering if the HAWKS font should remain screenprinted as is, or should I have EPS cover it with double tackl twill stitching.

If anyone else have knowledge about how the original is supposed to look like, I would also appreciate your input. My goal is to have EPS turn my blank into as close as original as possible. Thanks in advance!

I had mdiddy from jersey-central customize it. The gamers have the HAWKS front triple stitched; however, I believe that EPS can't even customize the team name for some reason.

Gentlemen, I'm looking for contact with the dleiner (david leiner.) if anyone knows and can help me get in touch with the Lord?

thanks for the pics!! how would you say those jerseys compare to nike authentic jerseys in terms of size? they run true to size?

I'm usualy a 40 in Nike authentics or a medium in swingman, never got a Mitchell and Ness NBA jersey yet, but I am on the verge of coppin a vince carter one.

I just got a TMac adidas soul swingman but the MnN looks WAYYYYY better lol

Anybody who has a Mitchell and Ness Raptor jersey (Tmac or Vince)  post pics?

Next on my To get list, from pics Ive seen the "Raptors" looks on point  (The Adidas Soulswingman I have its so low :smh: )

Wish they would make more Jordan ones, I just need a home 98 one.

hello, everyone.

And if they are good?
I got it and I'd like to know the value of these jerseys.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
im guessing you got them for cheap or something?

you should look up the serials to make sure they are issued or w/e

Legit check please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281092179525#ht_4576wt_1271

If legit what would be a good price for this?  Thanks.

I had one that was brand new with tags but sz 44, and I sold it for $250. The one you posted, is definitely not worth $200. Two reasons: 1) it's a size 52, and 2) the #23 is super crooked. I would wait for the 8403 authentic version where everything is screenprinted. It's much nicer. Both of them are in the link in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom