Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

There needs to be a stand alone Legit Check Thread as the last half a dozen or so have been simply ridiculous.

The 1996 NBA Finals outfit. Pictured: The Mitchell & Ness Authentic Retro 1998 NBA All-Star Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Basketball Jersey / The Mitchell & Ness retro re-release of the 1996 NBA World Champion Chicago Bulls Locker Room snapback / The Air Jordan XI (Black/Red) (2012)

The Michael Jordan 1991 NBA Finals outfit. Pictured: The Vintage 1986-1989 Authentic Sand-Knit (Size 44) Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Basketball Jersey / The Mitchell & Ness retro re-release of the 1991 NBA World Champion Chicago Bulls Locker Room snapback / The Air Jordan VI Black Infrared (2014)
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The 1998 Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan outfit. Pictured: The Mitchell & Ness NBA Authentic Retro 1998 Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Away (Road) Basketball Jersey / The Official 1998 NBA World Champion Chicago Bulls Authentic Locker Room snapback by Starter Brand / The Air Jordan XIII "Black Cat" "He Got Game" (2013) and The Air Jordan XIV "Chicago" "Candy Cane" (2011)

1st time in this thread. Does anyone know where I can buy a Wizards Authentic of their new navy road alternates? I'm guessing Verizon Center has a few but anywhere online?

1st time in this thread. Does anyone know where I can buy a Wizards Authentic of their new navy road alternates? I'm guessing Verizon Center has a few but anywhere online?

Id assume you would have to wait awhile for them to pop up online either NBA store or wizards store. Im sure you could call the wizards store.

The 1996 NBA Finals outfit. Pictured: The Mitchell & Ness Authentic Retro 1998 NBA All-Star Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Basketball Jersey / The Mitchell & Ness retro re-release of the 1996 NBA World Champion Chicago Bulls Locker Room snapback / The Air Jordan XI (Black/Red) (2012)

You should've replaced the 11's with the Black/White 13's he actually wore with that specific jersey.

In The 1998 NBA All-Star game, Jordan wore The Air Jordan XIII "Playoffs" (all black) with this jersey. In 1996, When Jordan won his 4th Championship, he wore an authentic home (white) stitched jersey with the Larry O'Brien trophy on the upper left on the chest. The 1996 NBA Finals Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Champion Brand jersey is very rare and expensive ($750-2000). Instead I used the only home jersey I own and paired it up with the championship hat and shoes from 1996. If it was not for the 1998 NBA All-Star patch on the chest and ID tag, this outfit would be very accurate to what he wore in 1996.

I know what shoes Jordan wore in that game, in that specific jersey, which is why I said you should have replaced the 11's with the black/white 13's or whatever you cats are calling them nowadays...Playoffs, Oreo, cookies and cream, etc, who cares :lol:

I didn't think you'd come back with a whole out of place research paper :lol:

The Air Jordan XIII "Playoffs" was the name NIKE used when promoting the shoe in 1998. Bought the shoe when I watched The 1998 NBA All-Star Game. Avid Jordan collector since 1997. "Research paper" approach is due to my passion of collecting for almost 20 years. Jordan fan since 1990. #NotYourAverageCat

Back
Top Bottom