Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I know it's jumping the gun but I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to bust out new player gear? My girlfriend is a HUGE Rondo fan...figured it was doubtful but if they started selling shirts by Monday I could get it in time for xmas.

Some peeps dunno the tier on jerseys.
man tell me about it.

i'm not trying to be harsh on anyone, but some of the legit check stuff posted is pure common sense at times.  i can get it if someone really isn't knowledgable, most members are usually helpful, but its as if some people doing the legit checks don't do their homework as well.  

that shannon jersey...

now i know what will do with my re30 howard lakers authentic jersey.

will take off dwight name and will send it to eps to put brown on it:smile:

Last edited:
I know it's jumping the gun but I was wondering if anyone knows about how long it takes for them to bust out new player gear? My girlfriend is a HUGE Rondo fan...figured it was doubtful but if they started selling shirts by Monday I could get it in time for xmas.
I think right now you'd have to customize to get his mavs jersey

man tell me about it.

i'm not trying to be harsh on anyone, but some of the legit check stuff posted is pure common sense at times.  i can get it if someone really isn't knowledgable, most members are usually helpful, but its as if some people doing the legit checks don't do their homework as well.  

don't be so harsh some of the people on here were born during the retro jersey era lol 2000-2004. They don't know what they don't know :lol:

Is this jersey legit?

any pics of the bulls wearing this retro? I don't think I've ever seen the jordan bulls wear this one.
Only pic I can find.
hardwood_chandler_L_0304.jpg

MJ wore it during his rookie year.

Last edited:
but not photos of the Replica Jersey

Just some pictures of the player in the match from season 1996-97

and talking about the team the Chicago Bulls

99% sure that Chicago didn't wear those in 96-97, but plenty of other teams did. M&N even made some, like the "PHILA" Iverson and "Ft. Wayne" Grant Hill.

Last edited:

Jordan wore the original only in his rookie season; and for HWC nights purpose Pippen wore it when he came back to Chicago for his last season in 03/04, but of course no gold logo then:
or you could say that Chicago Bulls 96-97 season, did not play in Retro costumes

@StroShow congratulations! another piece 2 collection. nice price for his gamer, much less than seller wanted in bin opt.

tough it's my man gortat jersey:smile: same style, same number...

Back
Top Bottom