Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Been had the jersey since they released it years ago, just completed it with the sneakers 
smokin.gif

looks legit to me but it must be customized because I think Jeff Green only wore the Rev 30 version with the Celtics.
Thanks. it's a Gerald.  

I really can't tell the newer stuff by cut or tags or anything, but there is no shamrock on the back.

Looks like those came in 06-07. But if it was an 05-06 shouldn't it be Reebok?

But if the cut/tagging etc. are correct, could it be an error? Or does anyone know if the retail versions didn't  have the shamrocks at first?

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

I forgot about Gerald - I didn't realise Jeff Green wore 8 and not 5
laugh.gif

Well spotted for the shamrock. I'm pretty sure it should be there even if it's the 06-07 jersey. Could be an error I guess. 

the jersey looks good to me shape-wise but some fakes of the pre-rev30 jerseys are very convincing. Can you get a close-up pic of the neck and jock tags and the NBA logo?

@Xavier84  Those are the only pics I have right now. I'll see if I can contact the seller. 

Can anyone else tell anything from these pics? 

Green jersey is legit. Could have been a re-tag reebok without the shamrock or an error.

the Red patch is :pimp: i had a Pierce gammer with the patch, the kiss cut was cool

Thanks, gentlemen. That's a relief. I have a RED patch, but it's not the official kis-
eek.gif
 Oh my, look at that MJ.
sick.gif
Those 13s are almost disrespectful. You definitely need some Chicago 10s.

Anyway, that Green will be the 8th dunk contest winner I get out of the 10 I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Just FYI: I ordered an Authentic KD Jersey from NBA Store EU.  It arrived super fast (I'm in TN) and it has mesh numbers, like we knew already.  But it also is Length +0...Which is nice compared to the usual dress length Rev 30's.  They have KD, D Rose, and Kobe for sale, but Kobe is sold out...They are all Length +0 too.  Just thought I would share.  

It also seemed to be a tiny bit wider than my other authentic Rev 30's, but since I havent measured I can't say for sure.  

Last edited:

Just FYI: I ordered an Authentic KD Jersey from NBA Store EU.  It arrived super fast (I'm in TN) and it has mesh numbers, like we knew already.  But it also is Length +0...Which is nice compared to the usual dress length Rev 30's.  They have KD, D Rose, and Kobe for sale, but Kobe is sold out...They are all Length +0 too.  Just thought I would share.  

It also seemed to be a tiny bit wider than my other authentic Rev 30's, but since I havent measured I can't say for sure.  
Do you mind sharing if they charge tax, what shipping fee to US is and what kind of custom fees are on a $300 jersey? I know you get hit over $200 from UK. 

Last edited:

Hoping they are not wider but I would be interested in ordering from them for teams that don't have that silly gold championship patch. Do you mind sharing if they charge tax, what shipping fee to US is and what kind of custom fees are on a $300 jersey? I know you get hit over $200 from UK. 
$317.93 was the total and I wasn't charged any custom fees.  

Yea, I' planned to wait until they pop up over here for cheaper but went ahead and pulled the trigger on the KD. I still would like a Curry and Lebron.

The way Adidas is doing these authentics is still silly though.

Yea, I' planned to wait until they pop up over here for cheaper but went ahead and pulled the trigger on the KD. I still would like a Curry and Lebron.

The way Adidas is doing these authentics is still silly though.

my only issue is the fact they do crappy stitching for the names & numbers, at least they brought the mesh back, but it should have never left.

Back
Top Bottom